CIU version 130.2

Geezus, why even bother then with this public IDs idea then. Are the advantages of it really worth it? (note: I’ve read the arguments in v129)

Also, how is ffahhkhe questionable?

F word, maybe?

Poke my eye out but I can’t see it here.

9 Likes

But your eyes are made of air and light…

Wait, you’re right.

1 Like

I’m collected 108 keys
But It’s final keys 77
Why :worried:

Did you played that mission again? If yes, then the new unoriginality penalty changes is the reason

Whaaaat…

That absolutely shouldn’t be allowed to happen even with unoriginality penalty. Final keys should always at least be collected keys amount.

IA, why?

3 Likes

Read this.

Small things, but the spacing between the factors in the score section looks just odd and i mean who wants to see those awkward empty space at the bottom?

3 Likes

Fixed in v.130.3 :medal_sports: Bug

Your spacecraft is irrelevant.

Will check

Yes, that is the intention.

Uhh… the letter combinations are unfortunate. It will be changed.

Intended. The mission continues with the same multiplayer settings as you started it with.

Fixed in v.130.3 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

Wait, where to check to changelog?

scroll to the head of this topic

1 Like

:warning:

Server will reboot momentarily to apply the v.130.3 server-side patch.

10 Likes

Fixed in v.131

3 Likes

Razorcif, read the following quotes.

I told you the reason of the new mission outcome system, before IA did the same. Yet you think all I said was random bullcrap:

Then, I gave you a clean definition of ‘‘exploitation’’:

Just like IA, I gave you this advice:

And you couldn’t acknowledge the definition of ‘‘exploitation’’. All you thought about was grinding, not realizing it involves exploits. Seriously though, ‘‘exploits only come from bugs’’, who told you that?

Which means I’m against exploitation rather than grinding, although you thought the other way around.

I read from the beginning and have to say unfortunately, you are being rude. Razorcif give some valid reasons against unoriginality penalty and disqualification, and all you said is “Then don’t play the game if you don’t want to go through that update” and now use some offensive words that deserve a flag.

12 Likes

Why so soft? Use some slurs already.

Who the fuck gives likes for stupidity? Is that how you got your 2.7k? Also, did you award 9.1k posts with your stupidity reward?

8 Likes

yes I play it again but it’s less keys too :worried:

I still made my points.

I didn’t even talk about that. You missed the question.

6 Likes