CIU version 130.2

“You are moron, your posts makes zero sense. Give a fuck, your stupidity. Go away with your nonsense, I know exploit more than you do, how moronic you are”

What is that?, Mr.“Posts of polite discussion and 100% sense”?

Hey remember the time in Inappropriate Callsign Report where you did this kind of behaviour as well? You are breaking character again, Dont end up attacking the person for asking a point here @Starbrockle

1 Like

I starting to doubt about your apologies back then here.

Just mute him and he will learn his lesson.

Good morning, that’s not a chatting place. Please move the cyberbullying to chatting place. Thanks.

7 Likes

I thought spacecraft is the issue cause it didn’t trigger when I tried similar mission with M404.

Anyways, I appreciate the quick fix. I can enjoy the game again without fear of wasting time <3

Oh my…
Now this came too far, can some1 get fire extinguisher and stop this?

The maximum penalty we got is 800%…

Since the patch notes only mention the Excel, I have verified that the change also hasn’t been applied in game.

@OneWingLunarian you destroyed one of the best mechanics, you know that? if you’re going to mess up more, don’t in this game please :\

It’s okay, the only problem I have with it is killing a lot of enemies to charge it, IA. Can you reduce it to 50 instead?

65 kills maybe (13 per arrow instead of 16)

also, perhaps we can increase the boost time from 5 seconds to 6 seconds. hopefully that’ll help make up for the bigger kill requirement as well.

i’m kind of skeptical to make the kill requirement too low, as it would become too easy to fill up. (which contributed to how overpowered accumulator was before)

and besides, most of the time, you’re just trying to fill up the 3rd to 5th arrow. not the first two considering how fast they charge up anyway.

but still, hopefully the longer boost time will help make up for the still somewhat high kill requirement

you’re welcome
and thanks for breaking out of your 3 years pause merely to tell me that

1 Like

Uco5 when?

instead of balancing it a bit, we literally only have a few seconds of use since it only recharges halfway and it is worse when we are in waves of bosses, it would not be a bad idea for the bar to fully charge after killing a boss and increase its duration a bit because in less than 5 seconds the accumulator ran out with the bar full

No.

2037-07-09 (if you get the joke).

Sorry,not necessarily to make other UCO.

Is will could be a new advertisement before release ios? (for experimental only).

As you said:

3 Likes

After reading everything you’ve said so far, I’ve come to the conclusion that you have no idea how to read. The reason for that is simple.

When I said this:

I was refering to this:

I am aware that you “recommended” the same thing as iA before he wrote. You probably missed the part when I said that I disagreed.
When I asked you to give me an example of “exploitation” all you said was:

Which, and I’ll be repeating myself, mind you, does not mean exploitation. Grinding is not exploitation, as exploitation denotes a more illegal approach rather than simply doing the same thing over and over.

iA gave the example of scripting, which I did not consider into putting it as exploitation and therefore I agreed to his point. All you said was a ramble that described grinding.

There is also another thing you’re misunderstanding:

Notice the use of “FOR EXAMPLE” in my sentence which doesn’t mean what you’re saying here:

It means that I gave ONE EXAMPLE because I couldn’t think of others. iA gave another example.

Yes, I was thinking about grinding and I asked you to give me an example of exploit. And you failed.

And finally:

Does not coincide with what you wrote here:

First you confuse exploitation with grinding, then you say you’re against exploitation rather than grinding, so which is it? (Don’t bother answering this)

I think you’re embarrassing yourself at this point. I apologize to everyone who reads through this wall of text.

can you guys stop for the sake of peace? you guys can send a DM to each others, and don’t turn this topic as battlefield, shiet!

If the contacts say where the player plays (multiplayer or solo), then the two rockets are no longer required