CIU version 130.2

65 kills maybe (13 per arrow instead of 16)

also, perhaps we can increase the boost time from 5 seconds to 6 seconds. hopefully that’ll help make up for the bigger kill requirement as well.

i’m kind of skeptical to make the kill requirement too low, as it would become too easy to fill up. (which contributed to how overpowered accumulator was before)

and besides, most of the time, you’re just trying to fill up the 3rd to 5th arrow. not the first two considering how fast they charge up anyway.

but still, hopefully the longer boost time will help make up for the still somewhat high kill requirement

you’re welcome
and thanks for breaking out of your 3 years pause merely to tell me that

1 Like

Uco5 when?

instead of balancing it a bit, we literally only have a few seconds of use since it only recharges halfway and it is worse when we are in waves of bosses, it would not be a bad idea for the bar to fully charge after killing a boss and increase its duration a bit because in less than 5 seconds the accumulator ran out with the bar full

No.

2037-07-09 (if you get the joke).

Sorry,not necessarily to make other UCO.

Is will could be a new advertisement before release ios? (for experimental only).

As you said:

3 Likes

After reading everything you’ve said so far, I’ve come to the conclusion that you have no idea how to read. The reason for that is simple.

When I said this:

I was refering to this:

I am aware that you “recommended” the same thing as iA before he wrote. You probably missed the part when I said that I disagreed.
When I asked you to give me an example of “exploitation” all you said was:

Which, and I’ll be repeating myself, mind you, does not mean exploitation. Grinding is not exploitation, as exploitation denotes a more illegal approach rather than simply doing the same thing over and over.

iA gave the example of scripting, which I did not consider into putting it as exploitation and therefore I agreed to his point. All you said was a ramble that described grinding.

There is also another thing you’re misunderstanding:

Notice the use of “FOR EXAMPLE” in my sentence which doesn’t mean what you’re saying here:

It means that I gave ONE EXAMPLE because I couldn’t think of others. iA gave another example.

Yes, I was thinking about grinding and I asked you to give me an example of exploit. And you failed.

And finally:

Does not coincide with what you wrote here:

First you confuse exploitation with grinding, then you say you’re against exploitation rather than grinding, so which is it? (Don’t bother answering this)

I think you’re embarrassing yourself at this point. I apologize to everyone who reads through this wall of text.

can you guys stop for the sake of peace? you guys can send a DM to each others, and don’t turn this topic as battlefield, shiet!

If the contacts say where the player plays (multiplayer or solo), then the two rockets are no longer required

Hi IA, can we have some explanation if it is considered the correct approach?

Idea: Add fireworks when you get “Mission Complete!” at the end of a mission

5 Likes

7 Likes

Test any values using the Excel first, then make an ‘formal’ suggestion.

I’d like to have a TestFlight beta, however I’m not sure there are even enough players with an Apple device (given 📲 Poll: iOS or Android )

Possibly, yes. But with an Invasion boost rate of 300% (+50% on average due to difficulty), only a 10% penalty for each repetition, and 3 ‘free’ repetitions (this is an upcoming rule), you’d have to play the same mission 38 times to start eating into your actual collected keys. So I don’t think it’s a consideration, practically speaking.

8 Likes

I found something related to languages. Take the Treasure Shower wave. When it was caught, the name was “Дождь из сокровищ” and when it was caught a second time, this time the name was “Душ из сокровищ” . I don’t think it should be that way, because the player should only have the name he thinks it should have.

That’s because your own translation is “Душ из Сокровищ”, but the most popular translation (which you will see if you log in using any other account) is “Дождь из сокровищ”.

5 Likes

The exhaust is facing up instead of down, bug or intended?

If the planet was moving downwards. Then it is Intended.

@InterAction_studios Can you check these?

As for the idea below, if you approve it, give the idea medal only to PlasmaX because he’s the one who came up with the idea first. All I did was improving his poll.

If you check my poll, most of the forum members who voted wish that the ID’s are each made with a certain combination of letters and numbers:

1 Like

So, iA, when will we have stable & beta branch

3 Likes

in tower of power, balloon chickens pop out of existence together with their group if it leaves the screen, even though they’re still visible

1 Like