CIU version 126.2

I have a medal? :open_mouth: This is the happiest day of my life!

38 Likes

I think you have a bug medal.
how

1 Like

Well, we have another reason to celebrate :joy:

3 Likes

lol :joy:

1 Like

:warning:

Server will go down for about 15 minutes tomorrow (Saturday 17th December 2022) morning GMT to perform a database upgrade.

20 Likes

The 18th of December is Sunday

wait, does that mesn IA is a time traveler?!1!1!11!

If you want that just log out of the forum for a bit until you are rid of mob mentalities.

Fixed (wrote this past midnight, the day had already changed :f )

6 Likes

:information_source:

After the database upgrade is complete tomorrow, I will slowly start hosting a few experimental multiplayer games (starting around 10:00 GMT and lasting at least until 13:00 GMT when the Discord chat will start). More details will come tomorrow.

15 Likes

@InterAction_studios

(though the previous update topic, that i haven’t responded it to talking about it to understand it for once.) i mean, there’s an chance to appear the security droid for only higher difficulties of this part from droid missions either way.

Ah yes, I understand now. The “difficult” (laser) droid is what makes the “easy” wave variation distinct from the “hard” wave, so I don’t think it’s appropriate for it to appear the “easy” variation.

6 Likes

I assume, it is along with lower difficulties it wouldn’t appear in there (the security droid one though this part) just the normally droid to keep it the newbies since just don’t wanna to screw up in there completely for the laser enemies thing.

I was credited on ideas even i only got bug medals

th-2618887171

22 Likes

besides talking about this one how about if we are getting the country flags at the corner of the player’s name (where it has the membership after you already brought it) after the game’s himself it would let you pick the country where you’re from automatically unless using the same internet or something different it should change the country flag for once again. (such as peru replacing to united states if you using an different internet from another country then connecting the game changes it) on it
btw, there you go as always i’m posting the concept of this one:
Itseemslikethecountryflagitsonway
and the rest of the flags it’s available as an base: GitHub - linssen/country-flag-icons: ISO country flags with licensing information

1 Like

Oh god, tha hecc i’m bring even more improvements from the game’s himself sigh here we comes…

so, while the weapon gifts dropping from the enemies it doesn’t move to other sides from gyroscope (it still happens from the firepower items, tho.) imagine if it’s gonna to move to other sides just like the foods did that thing on it.

Fact: the earliest bird in v125 :laughing:

2 Likes

The percentage is broken. Of all 12 quests, only one remains, which I haven’t started yet and the percentage already says ‘‘100%’’.

Just after starting this last quest, the percentage has gone over 100%.

I thought that bug was fixed before, IA? Or is it a new bug?

(Yes, I did log out and log back in, yet the percentage is still malfunctioning.)

It’s because the comp quest is over the required amount, but ignore it

1 Like