Chat and Microphone

I hope our game will develop more and more, but the most necessary thing here is to have 2 more chat features with microphone feature on multiplayer, specifically as follows

Because it’s easier to socialize, I came up with this great idea but think about it, quite a few people will use these features to insult or slander but it’s still my responsibility to decide This idea is to hope that those who are not very civilized can control and speak more carefully

2 Likes

You can’t talking with voice.

,But you can make voice chatting in discord .

3 Likes

Suggested several times yet denied by IA.

That’s exactly why adding this feature would destroy CIU. Let’s just stick to Discord.

Chat already exists in missions, but microphone feature is a useless idea because discord exists. and you know I still don’t know why you call it necessary despite many online games don’t have this feature.

Not saying microphone is necessary but you do realise not everyone uses Discord right? And if we go by your logic, all forms of in-game voice communication in video games are useless “because Discord exists.”

1 Like

Question: Are you in the CI server?

3 Likes

Link Discord

Known, but nothing prevents them from installing and runs a voice chat on it.

For Clarification, I specified discord specially because it is a world wide chatting program, and where most of the voice chat applies.

Depends.

1 Like
6 Likes

Do you want to hear toxic player screaming ???
We don’t need microphone in CIU

1 Like

screaming on it I’m not sure but the chat feature in contact some famous games also use this feature to chat

oh boy can’t wait to hear players shouting racial slurs at other spaceships

The taunts of other races are mainly due to our level of plowing, although we don’t need to use a lot of microphones, we can still think that there will be a chat bar on the contact of each player that has been added for a long time.

1 Like

The reason i dont want voice chat in CIU because of Toxicity.

2 Likes

I dont understand.

1 Like

Basically, I’m not always in that server.

1 Like

Oh ok.

1 Like

I would personally disagree this idea since it would give attention for amount of toxicity players with voice chat being into the game which is a nono to me and it would be extremely be very hard to deal with especially with any games with voice chat like TF2 or CS:GO for example

4 Likes

I can agree with you, Because there are just lots of toxic people in games such as Fortnite and Call Of Duty.

2 Likes