Charity Powerup Points Removal

Oop, I know how to make games :no_mouth: And I also know how easy it is to revert something if it doesn’t work out.

From my point of view (and I’m sure everyone agrees with that), the purpose of Early Access is exactly this - to test different things, to find out what works and what doesn’t, to buff and nerf different weapons, waves, bosses, etc. as much as we need.

Too bad, you’ll have to learn not to rely on exploits to play. Truth be told, upgrading your weapon is not even expensive. It’d take you a session or two to get a decent weapon and upgrade it. As for new difficulties, you’re just gonna have to wait for them. We have a whole Weapon Balance Program going on at the moment, I think it’d be better if we focus on that first.

On the topic of difficulties. I assume IA uses multipliers for them, so difficulties are pretty much automated. In case that’s true, adding new ones shouldn’t require a lot of work, but it’ll make certain weapons even more useless on them. Honestly, I’m a little concerned not even Utensil Poker or Neutron Gun would perform well on them.

If we’re talking about people who behave similarly I’m not sure who’s at a loss here.

W e a p o n . U p g r a d e sℱ

Also that. It’s just rarer and doesn’t award points.

Well what’s your problem if you’ve already upgraded a weapon?

The game isn’t literally unplayable because of this, you two are acting like IA broke everything and he brought destruction upon our peaceful land and we’re doomed and oh my GOD IT’S SATAN-

Come on.

11 Likes

The math of this: Superstar Hero skill costs 751 keys. Buying Vulcan Chaingun, for example, a viable, cheap weapon and upgrading it to level 8 costs ~800 keys approx. If one has enough keys to get Superstar Hero in the first place, then I don’t see why they can’t upgrade their weapons.

6 Likes

Weapons are actually going to be made more expensive in the future, especially when it comes to upgrade prices. They’ll be more like Absolver Beam’s prices which costs ~5k keys to upgrade entirely.

11 Likes

Well
that would be
unfair, in my opinion.

I was talking about the Artifact Recovery Missions when I said that. :wink:

1 Like

Oh. Well isn’t Artifact Recovery a fancy way to say planetary missions?

Pretty much.

bruh i cant upgrade cuz im saving keys i cant even play it u guys have a lot of things cuz u played alot im 10 yr and i have homeworks and thats why im struggling please re add charity

bro im not being salty just i want that charity back the game now is very hard i just want it back :sob:

What? I was talking about @ultrastar240, not you.

4 Likes

i dont know i was just saying :no_mouth:

Yes, most of us are older (above the age required by the ToS as well) and we have even more work to do, be it homework or career-related work. We play CIU during the little free time we have as well.

3 Likes

Bruh, the charity cannot play on your feelings, just upgrade your weapon to max and you will be fine

Bro, the charity being reduced is not causing the game to be hard for you. this happens to make it more challenging.

1 Like

i told that i cant play that much where do you think i can get keys beacuse im locked with 10 keys cuz the levels are hard and i cant finish. you guys are 21-19 and u graduated college finshed the phase with school and other thing im in the 5 grade and i get alot more homeworks and thats why i dont get any keys

also at the part *i finish u guys * i writed wrong i said i cant finish level and you guys can

I don’t care, I’m giving you some advices and you ignore them. Also you should play easy levels if you hate the harder ones, not to come here and say “the levels are so hard!!!”, come on, the charity is not a big problem.

1 Like

The charity is still there, it doesn’t give points anymore, and the game is not hard, if you’re not skilled, you can just use rookie, or even tourist, the game is friendly to everyone

i know i tryied that way but im at the hard LVL planets aaaaaannd im blocked with the fuel 10 ;-;

Play easy levels. and use tourist.

ive buyed with all my keys tourist but still no charity