Charity Powerup Points Removal

Well, that’s because you aren’t practiced for harder levels. So get used to it.

ummm bro when charity 3 months ago ive played all levels with ony ONE heart i dont even know how i was struggling

Still, the charity doesn’t give points, and is reduced, doesn’t mean you will be struggling for it, also you cannot quit the game just because of the charity. Come on, it’s not like the game is kaboom.

i know i dont quit but you know when u have a lot of work to do and u got a little little time to spend on a good game i like the franchise and i cannot quit

I’m 12 and I’m not complaining about this Charity Removing

ok man i respect u

I was in your same situation 3-4 months ago, but grinding in the weekly challenges helped me get the keys I needed, and then over time I became a pro gamer, try grinding some keys and food with the tourist/rookie weekly

Can I ask? What weapon are you using?

well im switching fast weapons but right now im using ion blaster

Just upgrade your Ion Blaster, it’s cheap and you can reach :zap: 8 max

i told im locked with 10 keys ;-;

Even when you loſe a miſſion you ſtill get keys, ſo my advice would be to play the eaſiëſt miſſions available until you have more.

1 Like

uhm i dont understand sorry

listen im roman i now said it its hard to understand

I’m sorry, but we explained to you many times and you still don’t understand? Summarize: Search your recent missions, and play the easiest mission in that list over and over again.

Just save keys for tourist difficulty if the levels are too hard and try to buy some lives/dimensional phaseouts… Try doing the 120th anniversary mission from the profile, you should be able to get enough keys from there.

ok ill try find the most easy

The key multiplier is nerfed for some reason, you only get a lot of food but not keys

1 Like

well look that reply was really smart and ill try make it buuuut there is one point im not at a star system thats has space burger and the closest one is faar away . i mean haian hes reply was smart

hey ive played 120 aniversary and i got many keys at least 7 and i had from other misions 67 soo thanks a lot for the point sorry for making you angry but you are a good person and thanks hope you will have a nice day

2 Likes