Charity Powerup Points Removal

It’s not like you are forced to play on ssh. Just take your time and practice on tourist and then move on to higher difficulties. And you’ll eventually get used to it.

5 Likes

Just like when @BoggY mate requested for key points removal, which was a perfect and suitable change, i wasn’t used to it, so yeah, but however, i didn’t give up, i practiced a lot, and i got used to it, also, i love that change, it gives us more challenges!

In my opinion the game is still easy, but I understand your opinion if you’re new

1 Like

But the point of Early Access is to test these changes and seeing whether they’d fit within the finished game. If you see something heavily unbalanced, chances are it might get changed before the game releases, there’s even that text when you start the game every time telling you that.
Also Charity isn’t even that hurt, you just can’t abuse it now by not upgrading weapons and you get one less firepower for Elite Boss Rushes, that’s it.

3 Likes

Iſn’t the point of higher difficulties to make the game more difficult?

Firſt of all, improving one weapon doeſn’t actuälly coſt that much, in my opinion.
Secondly, there are plenty of eaſiër miſſions (not to mention the touriſt difficulty) for thoſe who are truly in trouble.

Alſo, @VerMishelb has ſome really good points about this.

Wait, ſo you’re too cheap to upgrade your weapon of choice, but are complaining that making the game harder via reducing charity is a problem while ſimultaneöuſly asking for more difficulties?

Thank you!

5 Likes

Sanity check: I don’t think that was ever implemented – was it? :woozy_face: Perhaps you were on a wave less than 8, so it was limited by that?

6 Likes

Yes that’s what I’m talking about. We’d usually start at 9 thanks to charity and boss rushes mostly don’t have 9 waves and by then it won’t matter at all

Well, you can still start at 8 if you’ve fully upgraded your weapon. Abusing relying on charity to boost you up was never intended.

:thinking:

But I can wave-number-limit the charity BEFORE I add the +3 bonus for bosses. So boss rushes would start at a minimum of 3 (rather than the current 0).

Changed in v.46

10 Likes

That was my point - the charity changes don’t impact it that much to call it unfair, hell even the charity boosting us is the unfair thing itself.

Just for clarification, here’s how charity works as of v.46:

• You don’t get any charity unless you’ve died at least once.
  • You get a ‘base’ number of charity, ranging from 0 (for 0% difficulty waves) to 6 (for 100%+ difficulty)
  • This base number is limited by the wave number, so you can only get at most 0 on the 1st wave, 1 on the 2nd, 2 on the 3rd, etc
  • Finally, a +3 boost is applied if it’s a boss wave.

Related: On boss waves, your firepower will never drop below 2 after losing a life. So it is possible to start off a fight with 0 power, lose a life, and end up with 2.

14 Likes

Dude, that’s pretty rude, you can ask iA to remove this feature whenever you want. You don’t need to be rude

4 Likes

i dont know why you need to be very rude also, referencing a game what didnt anything of there

The difficulties Will be released more soon, maybe in Ver.50.

CI5 has the story of recover artefacts meawville, here, only you can recover a Egg, nothing is going to be the same after a lot of updates, also, IA could not see go any further with this game thanks to us who give ideas and we report bugs and fun, the only thing I can tell you now, is that wait, do not come back if you want, not many will waiting you thanks for your incredible behavior

That’s the most horrible thing I read in my life so far, you can’t imagine what it costs to make an MMO, AI is lucky to be able to try to make a new game that people loved during episodes, stop doing those kinds of posts, for now you will have my flag cloud

5 Likes

Or what? You’d make a better one?
Because if you don’t even know how to make games, it’s hard to say you’d make a better one if you could. Constructive criticism is always welcome here, but this isn’t that.

That’s really hard to code, especially in a random-generated game like this. Everyone (including InterAction Studios) want this to, but making games is about more than just telling the computer what you want. You have to tell it how to do that. And it’s not always easy.

10 Likes

So… should we flag him for being inappropriate?

4 Likes

Charity is still there, it just doesn’t add any score anymore.

This man is just salty because he can’t play his favourite boss rushes with a level 0 weapon, leave him alone

15 Likes

It’s kinda frustrating to battle the Yolk-Star with only a 2 power up and the game doesn’t even give charity at the end of a short mission

Then upgrading weapons would be useless because you could just rely on charity to get you to power 8 instantly.

5 Likes

Well, why you don’t want the charity nerfed? It was just giving too much and you could reach up to 9 with just charity.

2 Likes

Do the charity points really matter to you much? The best choice is to keep it removed. If they stayed there, then that would have made it easier to boost your tier up.

1 Like