📱 Android (experimental preview)

Maybe. It may be possible that that problem causes due to memory loads or something. But again, thanks for the tip for which I could get in the game in my device now.

1 Like

Fixed in v.123 :medal_sports: Bug

8 Likes

Added in v.123 :medal_sports: Idea

Added in v.123 :medal_sports: Idea . Well, it’s by the “pause/exit” button instead. And good luck chatting without dying.

10 Likes

Can you share medal? I poll it before

I also suggested it. (i guess)

i don’t know if this is my hardware problem or caused by the game, but it takes a long time to get into the game, and when i’m on quests or in the main menu, it pops up some sounds tripped or repeated many times
Tested device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (3/32)

Only the first person to post a suggestion/bug gets a medal (there are exceptions, but none of them apply here).

This is an indication of your CPU being too busy to update the sound buffers. I don’t know why – your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro seems more than capable to handle CIU.

If you haven’t rebooted your phone in the past week, reboot it now and run CIU immediately to see if that helps.

10 Likes

Um… But no chat !
See :arrow_down_small:

This bad bug !

You’re not in multiplayer

1 Like

And it will be added next version

Um… I know but try , no chat ! Try

I think

@InterAction_studios so i played this game on my friend’s device, and i found this

The tutorial information is still using the format at PC version. Can you change it?

6 Likes

he will do it in future updates

3 Likes

We all know that.

This is not a bug, there is no way to open chat window

You literally know you aren’t in multi-player mode and you still sent your sceen shot, from not being in multi-player?!
images

1 Like

Detect what in-game settings are being used and put a little icon or make separate leaderboards for controller types. Let’s say you play with touch controls on a Windows tablet, so since your input settings are touchscreen input, you would be put in the leaderboards with the iOS/Android players. I assume kb&m and controllers could be done that way too

That does not solve android emulators, as they can easily emulate touch.

an implementation of device check might be able to do that

Pretty sure this is bypassable.

Check this