šŸ“± Android (experimental preview)

Itā€™s best if you just ignore him

Sometimes

Ok, Iā€™ve checked again and it is grayed out. But your color theme is also gray, so itā€™s not apparent.

Yes, that is indeed why.

Disabling (i.e., graying-out) also depends on whether itā€™s a gift or not. Even if you already own a CHL, you can still gift one to someone who doesnā€™t have it.

Sadly logs are not easily accessible on Android. Unless the game starts up normally and submits a crash report, thereā€™s no practical way for me to diagnose it remotely.

That is normal behaviour for crashes. It could be changed, but Iā€™m worried about some scenarios that could get you trapped in an infinite crash loop :thinking:

8 Likes

Fixed in v.123 :medal_sports: Bug This fix also includes all cases of jittering/resizing/flickering when volume is changed.

8 Likes

What kind of bug is that? Can you explain more?

Explanation

Game: Error.
User: Ok.
and so on.

6 Likes

I mean, it used to crash before but never kicked me out of the missions

1 Like

I changed it after all. Now mission progress is preserved even after crashing.

7 Likes

Nevermind then :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If certain types of crashes canā€™t be recorded properly, then yes, you would be able to reconnect and continue the mission. But it has always been the intention to reset the mission after a crash. Well, until now.

6 Likes

I was just worried about people playing competitive on mobile, in case its some mission that you can fly once or a key rush, unless of course the progress there was saved

1 Like

It was not. Thatā€™s mainly the reason Iā€™m now keeping progress even after a crash: to avoid potential exploitative behaviour.

6 Likes

Noted

1 Like

So wait, does crashing on competitve mission will be count as disconnect?

Yes

7 Likes

So, what I noticed in my try in my device, I had faced some of the bugs which are already mentioned above, I hope it will be fixed soon enough. Most Importantly, I think I figured out the culprit which is causing this ā€œBlack Screen Errorā€. Normally, when I try to open the game, it stucks on a black screen. But, then I force stop Google Play Store, and then try to run the game, and it works like a charm. I think Google Play Store is somehow interrupting me to go in or something. Other than that, seems good here and having fun.

Alrighty, this was a surprize.
I honestly think that itā€™s good, i didnā€™t encounter any bugs (for now) and its actually pretty smooth.
The only issue i have is that the fire and missile button is very small-at least on my phone.
It did cause a death which was annoying, i could have gotten a medal for not dying. :neutral_face:
Iā€™ll keep playing it, and if i do find some bugs or somethin like that ill comment.

I finished a 36 wave mission to test out the port, and again, it was pretty good.

I donā€™t think so a Google play is scanning an application known and it stopped a working in background of a apps unknown (maybe)

Also IA is not finished to releasing on Google play store yet (I guess)

Is there a way to remove those black bars at the edges?, Sometimes they hurt my vision.

(Note that I am on maximum window size).

you can turn off letterbox in the settings
that should fix it

4 Likes