šŸ“± Android (experimental preview)

I know
I even installed google playstore on it
But i wonder how did he install the app from an apk file

If your Android phone has at least 4GB of memory and the manufacturer enable it in ROM, you will able to do it

1 Like

Then the game will immediately close without warning.

This is intended.

You have a 32-bit device, but the game requires 64-bit.

I donā€™t know. Try installing it and see if you get an error.

Hmmā€¦ then there would be two places on the screen that you canā€™t move to (because it would fire instead of moving there).

You can try setting your controls to fire using two fingers ā€“ then you can place your second finger anywhere on the screen.

When exactly do these lag spikes occur? Framerate should be smooth unless the game is loading a new texture/sound effect (the first time an enemy appears or is killed, for example). The more you play, the more stuff gets loaded so the lags should eventually disappear entirely (well, unless you run out of memory, in which case everything gets purged and youā€™re back to square one).

Some good feedback here. Noted.

Hmmā€¦ the fire and satellite buttons are designed so you can fire one or the other (or both) by sliding your finger up and down across the gap between the buttons without having to lift it from the screen. Sliding is required for this reason. But perhaps itā€™s possible to still keep moving while over the button. Iā€™ll look into it.

4 Likes

Do this

5 Likes

I download it and it says ā€œapp not installedā€ so which means my android phone canā€™t install CIU
And my phone has 32-bit

1 Like

Canā€™t see the bosses

Fixed in v.122 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

Button size should be adjustable (for in-mission)

Chat button should be below your heat bar (since thereā€™s empty space there and it should be somewhere around there)

8 Likes

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9+ and lag spikes happens sometimes at the start of waves with huge amount of enemies (for example ying and yang), while zooming out the visual in the galaxy vew and lastly a huge one at the start of a session (after pressing the save the world button in the main menu).

Oh, forgot to mention that I was using two finger setup to fire manually. So in case of right-sided wave I was steering ship with left thumb for better visibility, while holding right one to shoot. Thatā€™s why I have sometimes trouble with sliding into satellite button, because I set these on the left side (mainly because Iā€™m steering with right thumb most of the time).

why there is no chat? in the game ā€œTā€

@InterAction_studios The audio randomly goes off for no reason, i was just fighting Space Crab V2.0 and the boss theme didnā€™t play at all, neither any sound. Only came back when i closed the game

1 Like

Can we have it so when the firing setting is in automatic we donā€™t fire the weapon if thereā€™s nothing on the screen?

Also i feel like dragging on high speeds (200%) is pretty inconsistent and sometimes it moves more than itā€™s supposed to. might be a issue with my screen (might be dirty) but i doubt it.

Counter productive with literally any weapon that has projectiles. I often pre-fire some pattern to help me during the wave itself.

1 Like

Oh wellā€¦ can we atleast have it for the transition between stages?

1 Like

Idea: only allowing mobile players hosting LAN multiplayer if the hosting gets removed/limited

1 Like

If you go to settings controls touchscreen if you select touch it says that the ship is under your finger which would be great but your finger is under the ships:

And btw touch makes you move way faster than drag.

Fnaf folder

Will we have 32-bit support?

1 Like

No, only pc working with 32-bit not Android

Also,read massage