đŸ“± Android (experimental preview)

Asphalt 9 has the taskbar disappear for a full screen experience.

If you were to get the taskbar, all you have to do is dash up where the taskbar is.

1 Like

Depends on what you mean by “joystick style”. Episodes supported gamepads, so in all likelihood CIU will too.

I’ll look into how this can be done

2 Likes

I barely find any bug on the android version. Are you sure it could really filled with bugs IA?

Update: I encounter a fps drop when I zoom in/out the galaxy. Is that intended?

Well, It still open in background and then

Joystick meaning that you’d have a circle where you drag your thumb or finger around for a full 360° circular movement. If the episodes supported it (never played the mobile ports of the episodes), then I’ll look forward to it soon.

Ah, right. Possibly. I can’t see how that would be superior to touch, though.

The episodes support actual hardware gamepads connected to your smartphone, not what you described.

Read my original post.

Yes, that happens. The more you zoom out, the slower it will get. Also, a lot of resources are loaded while you zoom, so you may also notice momentary stuttering.

3 Likes

Take a look at the screenshot. You can see the taskbar at the bottom appear after I dashed my finger up from that area (the notification bar at the top is designed to appear as well if you dash from the top. Both appear in tandem). It’d disappear after a second or two.

I think of the term “controller” under that definition, but that’s pretty cool that the ports supported them.

1 Like

I feel it’ll make movement more analogous to using a mouse, allowing for some fine tuned movement. It’d also feel more traditional, instead of using your finger all the time.

Screenshot_2022-10-29-11-57-18-48_4ebc68b5a401984f2f4ab2dd1dc34e61

This is an even bigger problem now due to contrast changes.

1 Like

Hmm, so no Android x86 support?

1 Like

A question I have is how the APK will be updated. Will you make a new post and refresh the URL to download it?

I tried downloading the app on my phone, but it didn’t work for me. I have the requirements, but every time I try, it says ‘‘App not installed’’.

Did you allow your device to allow installs from unknown sources?

Yes, I did.

2 questions here:

Will the download link stay APK forever?, Will you release the game on Google and will you release the APK on your website?

Also what about IoS version?. Is it gonna exist or it is going through some problems?

after a bit funning, the corn shotgun is a main problem of my fps drop (60 down to 30 :|)

never eating corn again

6 Likes

There is some weird flickering when I exit the game, right after clicking “yes” on “are you sure?” window.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios thx you we love you

don’t get too excited

2 Likes