An Extremely Guilty User?

Kinda funny if you sell your banned account.

6 Likes

iA lose money because players sell accounts with CHL or something

okay, but i said without having real life money involved, aka no chl and shit

1 Like

Goodbye,will not donate IA game from now on
Childhood game with the rule can’t accept

@pro.vn you are the rude pro player

I just did what I should, do not judge me.

5 Likes

so you won’t donate to iA because what you did was wrong and everyone called you out for doing so?
your actions have just confirmed that you did attempt to sell your account.

this ain’t a game made only for you, have some common sense and self-awareness please

5 Likes

Wait a minute,let’s me check again

Hah, let the public decide how I am.
Anyways, what you did is completely trash, for a lot of people including me.

you’re saying as if you’re no worse than us, enjoy your flags, have a great day

8 Likes

Wrong grammar, I win :penguin:

3 Likes

each game has its own terms and you violated one of those terms, instead of complying, you say this game community is trash

3 Likes

Okay and? It’s not like if you stop donating to iA he will instantly run out of food sources and die.
Nobody careeeees.

No one cares if you’re mad that you can’t sell your account for real money either.

2 Likes

Excluding the fact that you’re literally making iA lose revenue by reselling the Chicken Hunter License. iA lose revenue either way, so nobody really cares.

1 Like

Who care about? Just leave, bye

3 Likes

Well… Things are getting worse as he is abusing Tos.

2 Likes

@LamekoSpaceX why are you like this buddy. I thought you were a good guy :frowning:

Selling an account of a AAA game is (sometimes) okay but it involves in scam and ransom bs (i.e some genshin accounts got hacked and sold by a Russian to a Vietnamese bruh🗿)

Selling an account in a small, indie game like this is just plain asshole. And denying ToS while being a bitch at it is even worse.

5 Likes

Just the past, yep I was his friend. Is this litterly how a friends do?

Until yesterday things happened

2 Likes

Why did you stop being your own friend? /s, you had a grammar mistake which breaks the meaning of the sentence

2 Likes

I didn’t want to stop being friends

1 Like