An Extremely Guilty User?

thanks for rewriting that sentence

2 Likes

Exactly like what you said:

2 Likes

This is standard practice. If you look at other big-game EULAs, you’ll always find it in there. I think the main reasons for this are:

• If there is monetary gain in selling your account, then there is more incentive to play the game in an exploitative way or outright cheat (so you can progress and sell faster)
  • It also increases the risk of account theft of fraud (because there is now an incentive to re-sell stolen accounts)
  • Companies don’t want to deal with the support costs associated with an account para-economy (customers complaining that purchased accounts were not as advertised, originally stolen, etc)

It hardly makes a difference for a small game such as CIU, but I put it in there regardless to save me potential headaches in the future.

26 Likes

@LamekoSpaceX You attempted to sell your account which is against ToS, and just because you got caught and exposed, you’re really gonna talk trash about IA and the community? What a shame. That will not make things any better for you. The best thing for you to do is to stay calm, admit your guilt, apologize, and make sure you do not violate ToS ever again.

Actually he will leave the game and then he quickly say himself trash

I can’t forget the moment when he wanted to harden the game too much to make absolutely broken like trying to find what is 0/0 is.

Maybe he lied about leaving the game? Who knows?

In Youtube

1 Like

This is not true. In a contract “can” means that you are able to do something. May is a permission to do something. It is a fine line between being allowed or being capable to do something, in legal terms. Misunderstanding this difference could be very expensive. Fly safe, and be well all…

2 Likes

EVE Online has account sales, but the seller must first pay CCP, the devs 20 usd to sell the account in the first place, but the buyer pays in the in game currency to the seller

it could be a way to get in extra income for the game, imo

2 Likes

Off-topic.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.