An Extremely Guilty User?

oh, but even if we ban this, there can be many illegal trade we will never know it.
but now I believe this guy named Tori should be blocked, for his first time.

He should be banned, yes. It’s a violation of TOS and it’s clear, so yeah consider him pretty guilty?
Still, after all it’s up to IA.

2 Likes

I’ve located the account. When was the account allegedly sold?

11 Likes

He uploaded the account-selling video two days ago, and had someone buy it just a few hours later. Then he unlisted all the videos about the purchase, but we were faster.

This video was uploaded on 17th April, I think the purchase must have happened earlier.

This guy might have bought an account from someone, then sold it to another(I’m sorry if I was wrong about the first half(prior to the comma) but the time he sold it was just 2 days ago.)

5 Likes

Yes, he used the word “kế thừa” (inheritance?) so I think he got the account from someone else first.

Fun fact: We are both Vietnamese.

6 Likes

Lol I’m not surprised :PP
There are a lot of Vietnamese players in this game :3

5 Likes

The account Is not sell yet

I made friends with him.
Capture
Should I unfriend him? Can anyone tell me?

Fun fact: both Lameko and Tori are the same person. He start selling the account on June 29th and privated the video after he got many people disagreed about his action.
Edit:
wtfa
“Sell my account in CIU… Start from beginning again”

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Memes When?

If I ever see this guy’s name in the game, All I could think of is “Toriel” from Undertale
I’m just saying

2 Likes

all i think of is “turi ip ip ip”

1 Like

Luna Toriga

3 Likes

I have gone through the logs extensively, but I don’t see any evidence of this account having been sold.
Perhaps he intended to sell his account, but changed his mind after the backlash.

In any case, if this account is sold in the future I will take action then.

12 Likes

Even though im not, i wanna learn it. Any tips?

okay time to put a controversial question

what’s wrong with selling in-game accounts (aside from the real life money involved part, that is inherently bad)

Well, for example, if someone has 50+ hours worth of progress in their account and sells it to you, it makes it look like this is your progress although it’s not. It’s like an unfair advantage by buying someone else’s work instead of grinding by yourself.

3 Likes

It’s unfair advantage for the cost of fair disadvantage. You don’t have the account anymore.

I think the main reason is that real money get involved and if someone gets tricked, they’ll likely go to support in order to either get an account or money back, which potentially is pain for every involved side. + harder to treat banned accounts maybe?

4 Likes