About the current state of spacecraft in the game

That’s way too much work for the payoff.

Yes

9 Likes

I jusk ask it because i’m not sure what will you react about the next idea i’m scripting. But really, it will be difficult enough to make the payoff not too much, but not too little.
Just waiting a little while for me, or i should say, us, to make a trailer animation about it :smiley:

HOLY SHIT THINGS!

1 Like

I think you are talking about limited edition ships, if you dont get in the time frame. you loose it forever

Actually, not a limited edition, a truely new model. Alright, i think i have spoiled so much. OOF.
If you want to know more, ask me in DM, i should not spoil anything here more.

oh, i see. its fine. i thought you were talking about the existing ships. i thought of like, limited edition H&C 401, or BX-10 or Muller M412 TX

1 Like

You actually guess right, try choosing one more :wink:
Hint: A gun which has 3 barrels

if you want to suggest ideas actually do it instead of using others’ topics to hype it up

6 Likes

Curiosity is the best method to make it well-known. Dont be that harsh

this isn’t even your topic, you’re literally advertising your things and aren’t ideas supposed to be suggested to improve the game and not just for the sake of it, the times you do it with your league thing and now this, this is a dick move

6 Likes

Changed in v.100 :medal_sports: Idea

17 Likes

I’m going to stop here because piling on more and more changes in the same update increases the danger of something going seriously wrong. I’ll release v.100 tomorrow morning, then resume with the rest of the changes in v.101.

24 Likes

Sure thing. It was a surprise to see how many of these you’re taking care of. Thanks a lot.

5 Likes

My man you are a legend giving this game and dev a lot of thing you are helping the game in the beta stages
I am actually impressed

If you said that you are indie game developer i wouldn’t be surprised

This is all a collaborative effort. We wrote these post as a team, and brainstormed the ideas in them for a good while. Finishing everything for the OP here took around 1.5 months, and that’s not counting anything we came up with before actually starting a group. My contributions were mostly, as usual, tables and numbers.

I would not last long in the indie game dev world, believe me.

8 Likes

but gege didn’t you help create hollow knight 2

@GgWw1175 how are you testing the weapons dps and calculating it like that are you using different program to test these
Before suggesting it ?

I am currently working on a project i have the idea but with the programming i need more experience so i just try to make some simple codes and games

And learning more because the idea that i have now is so big

And i really need at least a small team bec
i wouldn’t do anything alone

I am now in the first stage every day i have idea to put in my game so i didn’t start scripting yet

Btw what game engine does the ciu using and what is the codes that I.A. using

He did ??

No. If I were a Kickstarter backer, I could technically argue that though xd.

The excel sheet here can be used to edit values for weapons. Just make sure that you put it in the right folder and that the version number in its name matches that of the game

Ultra VGA Engine for C++11

3 Likes