About the current state of spacecraft in the game

holy damn
its been a while since new spacecraft got added

since BX family was added

1 Like

like since the beginning? xD

wow
it’s a long time we have seen a new spacecraft.

Indeed. It’s definitely not easy to add a new spacecraft type into the game. Balancing, adding informations about it, and making it special. A lot of efforts is needed.

My imagination suggests it’s a full blown combat fighter and not a ship with a random function that got converted into a fighter.

IT LOOKS AWESOME

Is the hitbox will be smaller than Muller spacecraft family and bigger than H&C family

1 Like

After 3 year, we finally have new spacecraft soon

1 Like

Omg new spacecraft lets goo

Cool

That will be in version 112

1 Like

Finally,a new Spacecraft

Why do you say that?

That’s my thought

Woah!

That thing looks aggressive. Nice design, can’t wait to give it a spin and see what it’s gimmick is. I’m suspecting it will have some sort of speed/offense perk for taking the fight to the chickens, but at what cost…? Or maybe it’s a stealth spacecraft that chickens have trouble locking onto with targeted attacks. That would be awesome.

So hyped. A new spaceship hasn’t been added since I joined the game. Looking forward to it!

(Love the name, too.)

Still hoping for purchasable hardpoint slots. :wink:

I think Laser Cannon is a better candidate than Photon or Positron, both of which feel fancy enough to require unlocking.

Whatever happens, I don’t want a singular “good” weapon to be allocated to new players. I like the idea that new recruits are encouraged to find a favourite, so at the very least a choice of three (if we’re doing away with moron at all, which isn’t a super necessary change imo).

10 Likes

it looks cool
i am prepared

1 Like

Engines now improve spacecraft speed in “massive environments” (the speed multiplier matches the engine’s fuel efficiency)

Changed in v.100 :medal_sports: Idea

I’ve changed Maneuvering Jets to contribute absolutely (rather than as a multiplier), so it’s unclear if this still a good idea. E.g. what used to be +15% per jet is now always 60 px (which is only +7.5% given a max speed of 800)

I doubt this is a significant improvement. In any case, I don’t want to excessively limit the maximum allowed number of mounted units, because it restricts player choice. Recall that there is also a hidden cost to mounting too many units, which is that the slots are limited and hence cannot be used for anything else.

16 Likes

This is only the first batch of changes – expect more soon.

19 Likes

Oh, i think i should ask, do you think it’s a great idea to make a special version of existing spacecraft types in specific events ? As the game tend to be, no pay to win, this type of event should be a way to celebrate the game and all players.

13 Likes

To clarify, since this question was asked in the CI Discord, I assume that they also affect bombers in general?