Early Access version 36

I would rather have record of added new content.
Also it’s not that big yet, but I agree that it expands very fast.

1 Like

Ye, I’m blind, sorry.

1 Like

Just realized something.
Why can’t those items be grouped together instead of being divided per piece? It’s not like we can upgrade them or have them in higher rarity or something.
By grouped, I mean like this

See? @BoggY has reported it in v35…

2 Likes

Yeah, yeah, I get it.

1 Like

Okay.

1 Like

As a reminder, existing satellites/strobes will NOT retroactively stack, only ones purchased from here on out.

3 Likes

Can we make ESC button usable on disconnect screens like this (so it bounces us back at the title menu)?

7 Likes

One question: How did you get this screen to appear?

1 Like

End session and log in too fast. Also if you log onto same account with two devices.

1 Like

Ok, love your idea. gave you :heart:.

Oh, it can be.
You’re not logged in. You only log in once you press save the world and connect. And you log out once you go back to this menu.

2 Likes

I wasn’t talking about logging in, i was talking about painting menu to red.

Er, how do you think the game is supposed to determine the HUD color you want if you’re not logged in yet?

How is that related??? They are special editions…and they do not involve you logging in or anything.

2 Likes

Second: The GUI at the main menu cannot be painted (I’m not sure this is a bug or not) As you can see I painted everything red, but the main menu buttons are still blue.

If these are bugs, could you fix them in the next update?

If it’s not a bug then sorry for saying that.

I hate the FPS counter covering up my score and ESC-menu. could you please, really please, put it under them?
I understand it’s minor, but people get annoyed by that.

@BoggY already explained above reported are not bugs…

The FPS thing was already explained: FPS counter is some sort of debug information so the only thing it needs is to be visible. If you don’t like it, just disable it.

2 Likes

I ask you please, I really enjoy that there is no shaking when there are explosions, could you add a button to disable the shaking completely?

1 Like

This already exists under Options as “Tone Down Effects” - enabling that should do what you’re looking for. :wink: