I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but there hasn’t been a new weekly challenge yet. The last one was on December 14th (9 days ago). Is that intended?
Also, i have some questions:
- Are daily and weekly missions fully automatic, or do you have to “validate” them?
- Do the UI elements adapt to screen size in a way that it wont get harder to see UI elements and text on small screens?
- Do stats of celestial bodies (mass, axial tilt, …) affect something, or are they there just for fun?
– Also, the mass of planets and stars are unrealistic. I found a star that has a mass of 1091 kg, which is more massive than the entire universe. Is this intended?
Also, I have a some suggestions:
- On favorite missions, it would be nice to add a note/reason why it is a favorite mission (for example “cool bossfight” or “challenging”, basically any text). This way, I can remeber why they’re in my favorites
- Maybe the point HUD item could show the point texts at the source where the points come from instead of the player? (as an toggleable option)
- Add hint text to all mission bonuses for keys and score (in the mission complete screen)
- Maybe daily and weekly missions could give a key and score bonus the first time you play them? This way you get encouraged to try them!