Weapon Reskin Library V2.0

I’ve created it:
42qzsb

4 Likes

Well, maybe in “normal mode” it would shoot watermelon seeds, but in “popcorn mode” whole watermelon slices?

7 Likes

No we don’t need nightmare fuel like that. Remember, this game is supposed to be kid-friendly.

I don’t think so. I think that Kylo had this in mind: normal - watermelon seed, overheated - whole watermelon (but small). Doesn’t make any sense, but whatever.

Yeah there could be a little of watermelon flesh for overheat. Problem solved.

Um…wrong topic?

1 Like

Version 1.3 - New Additions:

And with that, the first set of skins have been completed! I may possibly make more in future, or swap out some unpopular ones (the recent poll confirmed that Alien Phaser is apparently super unpopular, lol) but for now the library is complete.

Will probably not make any major changes now unless skins in some capacity get added into the game unless people really want to see something in particular (although remember, you are always welcome to share your own skin artwork and ideas in this topic, too!)

Let me know your feedback on these latest skins!

It’s a great idea, but I really wanted to work with existing sprites - the “larger” projectile (be it a slice or a full watermelon) doesn’t exist yet. And the seeds would be hard to make distinguished from the “burning corn” skin, as well - remember, everything needs to be distinct. :wink:

12 Likes

Tasty, wait… are these edible?

4 Likes

You’d be surprised to hear how damn tasty slightly burned popcorn and buttery popcorn is. Try it out sometime.

5 Likes

You’re a horrible human being.

Whut?

1 Like

Im in this list too. I’ve always preferred it to be slightly burned at least, instead to be pure white or yellow.

2 Likes

Fools, thine tastes are incomparable with my supernatural bud capabilities. You are incapable of appreciating the soft salty taste of slightly burned popcorn and half-popped kernels… disgusting creatures… How dareth you oppose me?

10 Likes

Bruh… I didn’t say anything besides ‘What?’

“Bruh”, I was joking. More than obvious.

Now, join the dark side.

1 Like

I already do that, it wasnt fine, i got diarrhea for 4 days

5 Ws

2 Likes

Off-topic but how did call’s that character?

2 Likes

Raisel
now delete that post