Weapon Reskin Library V2.0

Some weapon skins of @Kylo-Hen

7 Likes

But the Absolver’s texture is monochrome

3 Likes

How can you modded corn? Please give me this mod.

Which modded corn?

You mean the one I mentioned above? It’s included in the Reskin Library, just download that and follow the instructions. @SOLAR actually is using that very skin in a screenshot above, although unfortunately they haven’t heated it to the popcorn stage, where it really gets cool. :wink:

3 Likes

This…Weapon Fury #7 (Corn Shotgun) - #7 by Francis

But that was just for fun, I already deleted the files

1 Like

This?

5 Likes

wow it is beautiful i will download it

2 Likes

Yup!
Because of the way popcorn works, I could do with this stuff that’s impossible with the other weapons.

4 Likes

I wonder If I could eat one of those…
:drooling_face:

1 Like

I mean so that people vote for their favorites.

1 Like

I would rather actually eat extra buttery tbh, since it’s the most delicious one

Some more mods:

12 Likes

Beautifulllllll, especially the white photons

4 Likes

Damn, the hot pokers and the crystal tears robbed all my atention, im going to download until im free
Edit: Sorry Kylo, this reply was meant to solar’post

3 Likes

Red-ler

8 Likes

Imagine Hen-ler (jk), but I think red-ler small bright impacts should be red instead of cyan, and these yellow impacts should be red, dunno why are they on default color :thinking:

Can’t change the light blue ones, and the yellow sparks aren’t default colour, actually. I felt that they looked better with it than just the pure red.

1 Like

Red-ler renamed to Blood Splatter? :smirk:

Also, apparently these files when modded manually (that means using tgas) end up increasing the file size. Therefore, it’s not possible that way.