Hello, everyone. Today I would like to talk about waves in CIU; most waves are good, but of course there are always a few stragglers (mostly too boring or annoying to clear); during the next weeks, I would like to start rectifying their issues, I’ll start with the ones that @Recruit_75 pointed out (Original post here My opinion on some waves Continued) and 2 others. I’ll only think about those that have 5 or more votes in the upcoming pool (Multiple choice pool).
Of course, I would like you to submit your waves, with reasons why they should be changed, other resons why the listed waves need to be changed, or your arguments about an existing reason.
A few headlines:
- I will ignore the proposition without reasons;
- I will only tweak waves that have 5 or more likes;
- Do not suggest waves that are too difficult in terms of chicken types, I cannot do anything about them, only if their difficulty issue is more technical.
- Four Lane Merge (Too boring)
- Nasty Surprise (Too difficult with spread weapons)
- Pulsating grid (Safe zone too small on high difficulty)
- The Magic Flute (Takes too long)
- Energy Fences (Boring, takes too long)
- Rolling bag of chickens (Unsatisfying at low difficulty)
- The Weakest Link (Mundane and tedious)
Thanks for contribuing.