The new idea (boss): the Dangerous Chick laser gun

IA might need a lot of time to make the code for buzzsaw.

Ok so i will be honest here: Wtf is this. This boss has WAY too many weapons for a normal boss, and some attacks don’t even make sense, like why let the laser shoot straight when it is throwing chocken ?? We will move outside of the boss anyway so the laser is useless, also the chainsaw attack doesn’t fit with the boss at all, same thing with the egg. I have better idea for this, listen out:
The laser will shoot in a wider area (like how ucho 4 fire the red laser), the egg and the chicken will attack at the same time but it will happen seperately (like it shoots an egg, then it throws a chicken, and it shoots egg again), remove the chainsaw entirely. When it performs the crab laser, only 1 laser will be shoot, but it will throw 3-4-5 chicken at u depends on ur difficulty.
I’m not a good idea maker but this will at least help the idea to be less questionable

that dead horse has been beaten so much it’s now a godblessed trench

2 Likes

you totally haven’t seen UCO 5 concepts

Donny will say “NO” because this thing is cursed him

1 Like

I’m new to the game but i can say this boss is kinda bad, i would say make the laser follow u when the boss is performing the chicken throwing attack

yeah i haven’t

yo newcomer

you don,t here me ? i said this is

rarely !

1 Like

so it throw a lot of chickens then shoot a laser?

Yes, but it happens very, very rarely.

1 Like

The boss concept is great,but the attacks are lame.Except for the Buzzsaw attack.

2 Likes

It is a nice one but your images were not good at all
learn to photoshop better than this

1 Like

Are you talking to him (Hossine) or me ?

Did I reply to you?!
Sorry if that happens I meant @hossine

1 Like

Don’t worry.It’s Ok,I thought you’re was talking about my new Profile picture.

This is beautiful.Did you make it yourself?

No,I just found it at Google.
Besides I’m not talented at making art after all.

1 Like

thanks but i can,t . im don,t have time for this you can help me ?

Me neither. You can learn from searching in Google
There are too many tutorials

3 Likes