The Henperor (Finally updated!)

Hello there!
I told you that my last idea which was At last, The henperor himself! is not completed and I am going to give an update on that.
So here we are!

Main Changes :

1. Face of henperor has been changed to male face ( Thanks to @Darth_Skembesion for helping me about this)
(This image is icon of the game.)
  1. Lightsabers now are in the form of forks.(Thanks to @Darth_Skembesion for this idea)

2. In the second phase of the attack, ( which henperor loses one of his sabers ) speed is doubled.

3. For more difficulty, in the third phase of the attack, we have three electric rays from henperor which are moving.

Video (again, for better understanding) :

Fangame Changes ( If you like to play the demo of game)

Fixed bugs:

1. I really don’t know.lmao
    Improvements and added things :
  2. Shield has added after the explosion. (@OneWingLunarian )
  3. You now can play with the keyboard.
  4. Pause menu added.
  5. Options added to the main screen.
  6. Button colors have changed to blue. (was purple)
  7. Game is in fullscreen mode by default.
  8. New mouse pointer added.
  9. Added 2 new ships to the game! (H&C and Millennium)
  10. Ships are customizable!
  11. You don’t have unlimited extra lives anymore, they are 10 of them, But the overheat system is still disabled.
  12. Added 2 new bullets: Forks and Ion.
    Bugs that are still present(won’t fix):
  13. Score is always zero.
  14. After changing fullscreen settings ( changing to window mode ) it will return to fullscreen mode. Use Alt+Enter to change graphic modes.

Download link:

26 Likes

Compared the Henperor to its apprentice, the Henperor is not as cool. Despite that, the boss is nice.

4 Likes

Exactly, Henperor is much older and weaker than his apprentice.lol

4 Likes

Congratulations for this, it’s actually amazing and it would be epic to see such a boss fight in CIU :wink:

4 Likes

A nice addition to the game
The idea really fit
The concept really cool
I would like to see this boss in ciu

3 Likes

hey it’s missing the most important feature of all - crash kill damage

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback, unfortunately I am not going to update this anymore, because I am going to create another one about my next idea named “inferno brothers”. From now I am going to create games for all of my ideas and when number of games were enough, I will create a discord server for my fangames about every game. And about inferno brothers, it will not take much time, because now I am done with many things such as menu ,etc. So I will fix this game’s bugs for next game.

10 Likes

Dude! THAT’S IMPRESSIVE AS HELL!

2 Likes

Talented people never fail to surprise me DAMN

2 Likes

The boss attack is so damn great,I’m just Speechless.

4 Likes

Very good

2 Likes

good jab ! is great .

1 Like

Nice one! :sunglasses:

1 Like

The electric rays from the third phase of the attack is almost impossible to dodge, make this boss so difficult, so here are some advice for you:

1. The lightsaber should be shorter to help players interact with it easier.
  2. Three rays in the third phase of the attack should be slower, or changed, so the players can have enough time to dodge it.
  3. More gifts should be given, I think players like this.
    This is my opinion about this boss.
    An
4 Likes

Thanks for your feedback

Actually, I was going to do this.

Yes, You know, This is kinda final boss such as Yolk Star, Egg Cannon, Henterprise.

I’m gonna think about new attack system for third phase.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.