Switching Superweapons

Hey Guys,

Right now, If I have equipped, for example, 3 damage amplifiers and 3 missiles, it could come to a situation where I would use a missile in a certain wave but a damage amplifier is up next. That means I can’t use a missile except I waste 3 amplifiers. That’s why you should be able to switch the superweapon (either with a keypress or an own gui that pauses the game).

6 Likes

I think this ſhould be achieved through having a different key per ſuperweapon.

5 Likes

With the bosses being buffed, this now come in handy.

The quickest way is by using the mouse scroll.
I use 2 types most of the time cause missiles and mine bombs are very rarely used.

What about people who don’t have a mouſe? There would need to be ſome alternative.

Additional keyboard binding, as you said earlier (I’m comfortable with Shift or Ctrl)

it’s an older post an older idea I’m sorry that i reopen now!
but i think shoud be nice and very useful to make that option available switching superweapons!!! the easy way with the scroll boton so let’s make a poll

Should be available the option of switching the superweapons???

• yes
  • no

0 voters

I have no idea why did you write this post. It’s just copy of main post idea.

in fact it’s not my ideea or it is but not at 100% i think of that switch of the superweapon and then I realise that someone else have exactly the same ideea! so I create a poll to promote the idea

@InterAction_studios wthat do you say? liked or not this idea??

If they wanted to vote/respond, they would most likely already have done it.

Perhaps you ſhould let their ſilence ſpeak for itſelf.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.