Supernova Missions and new Astronomical Object idea

So… you know Supernova are normally related to the dead stars, but it was ridiculous, why these missions are located in the Suns (Aliving stars)??

So I think that we should create a new Object, and put all Supernova missions in that object, like this.

The size of this object will be about the size of the Suns, or may be bigger. This object will only contain Supernova missions only.

So, what do you think about this idea?

• That’s Great Idea!
  • Neutral
  • Noice design! :))
  • Terrifying Idea

0 voters

12 Likes

Well-thought idea. Just 1 problem. We should spread the star remnants out to make the missions accessible for players instead of putting everything into 1 basket and leave it there for players to find

2 Likes

Hmm, good but this might cause the galaxy to be reset though

2 Likes

Re- reset…?? Really?

hmm, maybe IA can replace some stars with this\

2 Likes

Why don’t iA put this in some void of galaxy map?

Reasonable, but all the dead stars there could not look that good, it should be spread out, maybe at least one dead star in each constellations

2 Likes

And those planet in that star system will become rogue planets…

i dont think a planet survives a supernova though

2 Likes

So we should add another new astrnomical object too “Rogue Planet”!

Or may be minor of them!

1 Like

For rouge planets, they should be a frozen wasteland as there is no nearby sun to warm it up, except its a gas giant

3 Likes

And these rogue planet will only contain “Darkness” missions. Welp, that’s cool

2 Likes

K ,is ded now

This is a very cool idea, but now we have to wait for the iA to respond to this idea

3 Likes

Yeah. Thanks!

1 Like

You can add this as a live event
where players can see the star explosion themselves

1 Like

Like the one happens in CI4 cutscene? that would be epic.

sorry if the audio hurt your ears

2 Likes

Man, the most complicated is “time”. A star will spend billions years becoming Red Giant Star → Nova, Planetary Nebula or Supernova. Also, this event is rarely to see too

2 Likes

i want see supernova remnant in Chicken invaders universe i love it this is excellent idea and suitable in CİU :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face: