Squadron Ideas

How do you think the squadrons will be?
Screenshot_1

3 Likes

Basically like multiplayer, if you somehow have friends to play with. :frowning:

7 Likes

It’ll probably be like a Friendlist.

1 Like

Do you think its obligatory to play with friends only?

1 Like

Not exactly, you can invite people whom have social media accounts or just random people that are in the same star system are you are in.

2 Likes

Considering that there would be no multiplayer(not like the one from previous games,at least,from what I heard),I expect this to be some sort of a clans feature where people could join your clan,and you could earn points together,and get rewards for that,maybe? Not sure how well I explained that,but I hope you understand what I’m trying to say.

6 Likes

Yes,I understood.Thank you.

1 Like

I know only 1 friend that is hyped about CIU squadrons and the whole game. The others play some stupid games(the popular ones). One of them said: What is this, this is the most stupid game ever, how its posible to have a 1 million downloads(mobile), its not a man’s game. I cant talk about their stupidity. I said on my best friend: Visit the CIU forum and you will see that this game will be awesome and he said: Yea a forum about Hens… Well this will be changed soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Woah, change that word.

Censorship please.

1 Like

Do you want a burger?

A Nasty Patty

1 Like

Oh okay then

Fixed!

1 Like

Good boy. Come get your lollipop.

doggo_OoO

4 Likes

I realy want old style multiplayer to return if it will be possible later. Those screams like “Dat wAs mYY FirepoWER!11”, want to hear them again :smiley:

2 Likes

SANIC

Someone add an MLG diffiiculty.

Lmao. Good times.

Please add voice chat next patch

Oh god, I can already imagine the whole game being nothing but voices.