Spacecraft rotation

Everybody should search if their ideas were already suggested or not

4 Likes

This is not a idea if it was suggested and didnt searched in the “Find” Buttom, it isnt hard

2 Likes

Bruh people can use this to beat epic waves.

2 Likes

Yeah, looking back at our previöus converſations, I’m ſomewhat proud of my work. Not that you didn’t make it difficult for me at times!

4 Likes

I am not looking if the ideas are proposed, proposed or not, because I do not have enough time to search . I will not suggest any thought on this site. Please note that I am a failure and stupid to suggest ideas.

3 Likes

@medo: You probably aren’t aware of this as it was before your time (as it were), but this topic has been covered fairly well in this topic (which ſtarted out beïng about ſomething elſe) and in this one, creäted for the purpoſe.

6 Likes

I am different from you, also did you really had to say that…

yeah yeah i am stupid

3 Likes

No don’t call yourself that

2 Likes

I am a failure and stupid to suggest ideas.

1 Like

No don’t give up, all you need is to be cooled down and think carefully.

Use your creativity.

Do not call yourself stupid

Pretty much every simple ideas have been suggested, try something more “unique”. I don’t say “original” because seems everything is already there and what we can do is polish them to be better.

tell me how to delete my profile in this website

1 Like

Are you serious?

yeah yeah I hated this site and hated this game. I am thinking of deleting this game and my profile on this site But I am a little hesitant

1 Like

Nobody gives up on this site and deletes such a popular game and hates it just because all of his ideas he thinks are already suggested.

to delete my profile in this website , please

1 Like

No…