Soundeffects 🐔

Chicken invaders chest openings would be hell

4 Likes

Both ranking and item rarity (4 levels) will be in the game.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios that’s great! Will cutscenes return? How will traveling from one place to another look like?

3 Likes

No cutscenes in CIU. And travelling will be semi-automatic. You choose your destination on the map and whether you want to go there using established routes (cheaper) or direct (faster), and your spaceship’s computer will handle the rest. Travelling costs fuel and is limited by your spaceship’s warp rating (upgradeable).

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios It would be great if when traveling there would be a chance of random events appearing like comet chase or asteroids so you would need to clear them out before going further. And there would be no skipping those quick events.

3 Likes

We’re planning to have these sort of events in the game, although making them unskippable… hmmm… I guess that depends on what you guys think.

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios well making them unskippable adds to the challenge and in my opinion it wouldn’t be fun if we could just skip a random event. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well depending if the game will be like “You are travelling to a system very, very far. It will take 3 hours to get there”, the random events will be hard to implement, if you could just close the game and wait. Also, if they were unskippable, then, travel could quickly get annoying, at best theree are good rewards, at worst if there is only a penalty for losing.

I don’t think travel will be that long also they wouldn’t always appear. But if you could skip those quick events there wouldn’t be any risk when traveling other then running out of gas if that can be the case.

2 Likes

It would alſo be cool to have a ſlight chance of meeting a boſs on the way, and maybe if multiple players were travelling ſimultaniouſly they could fight the boſs together? That way, there is a ſlight risk involved in travel.
Actually, this inſpired me to have another idea. What if the boſſes traveled from place to place? maybe have a few boſſes in tranſit at any given time, and they’d have ſhifts at each of the boſs levels. And if you had the misfortune to be fighting a boſs when the ſhift changed, its replacement would come on ſcreen in perfect health and ſtart fighting you as your original opponent left.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios This idea is great.If one thinks about it, it provides an oppotunity for a player to reach a necessary level or get good at a particular skill in order to progress. It would definately prove to be a barrier that would ensure the player is at a suitable level and skillset to progress to the higher ranks in this endless(Right?How many chicken are there in the Universe?) fight againt the chicken enemy.This would be a barrier, a filter,a necessary evil that would prove tremendous benefit to the players of this game.Thank you for reading this post in advance.
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

1 Like