Something can be reused from ROTY episode

In Revenge of the Yolk, at the prologue we have this pan:

I wonder that we can reuse it as an item in CIU?

4 Likes

Already Suggested

“if you’re suggesting to bring something from an old episode back, then someone have done it before you”

• me, 2023
2 Likes

Having read about it, but I think my idea would be completely different: instead of blocking the attacks, this pan would reflect it back towards the chickens.

4 Likes

You totally can replace it xd
Because u r not just pan, you are pans

2 Likes

nice

This is a fun idea for a satellite. A parry mechanic is a W mechanic.

If we will use it, then what will we use it for?

A satellite that reflects chicken bullets? Nice.
Here’s my idea if this thing would ever come to life:
The Pan satellite:
Description: A defensive satellite that reflects small blasts from enemies and can potentially cook you some omelette.
Feature: Instantly cracks regular eggs (just like when they reach the bottom of the screen); removes lingering proximity eggs, poops, snowballs from cold chicken, fireballs from phoenix and alien mothership debris’s; reflects every other small projectile (from metal suit chickens, chickenaut and armored). Does not remove slowing potions from Klaus and potions from Dr. Beaker, instead instantly activates their effects.

• Option 1: Blocks/reflects 50 projectiles before expiring (5 damaged states, 10 each) but you can only mount one per ship.
  • Option 2: Blocks/reflects 15 projectiles before expiring (5 damaged states, 3 each), you can have up to 3 mounted to a ship.

This item cannot be obtained throughout missions. It’s only available in the Galactic Shop (no Heroware or Shady dealers) at the price of 1567 keys.

shameless plug:

Oops…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.