Some things have to change

But if you look again, you will notice he added a few things compared to the other one he posted.

2 Likes

No, if nobody care it in Early Access topic, is best post it again in a new topic

3 Likes

Are my ideas good?

• My ideas for add to game are bad.
  • My ideas for add to game are good.
  • Sorry.I don’t have Opinion.

0 voters

3 Likes

The 95% of them Are suggested and planned for future Updates, like Planetary missions and Feather Fields

And 10% are fine

6 Likes

Already in-game.
The other ideas are acceptable.

4 Likes

Already suggested, link to topic

Already suggested, a lot. Link to topic

Already suggested. Link to topic

Already in-game

We can’t know what is the ? is about if you don’t give any information about this thing.

7 Likes

This is the link to the enemies topic, not the moron gift.

My bad, sorry.

1 Like

The meaning of “?” That is, the boss must be designed.

1 Like

Well, you have to give some information for it. You can’t just design a boss from scratch.

3 Likes

Yes, I’m working on it right now

2 Likes

He has a naked body and with each blow, 3 feathers are separated from his body. And it works like Magnetic Manipulator.
824f6a765faced42678f193bc919ee543a37d2f7_2_676x500

4 Likes

Makes me remenber the Magnetic Manipulator

Also, the Ninja Chick its planned for Feather Fields, i think, but both looks good

2 Likes

It’s Magnetic Manipulate Chicken, but it’s a Pudgy Breed and it manipulated feathers instead

Just going to bring this one in particular up because it has issues…

Hen Solo’s ship is basically the Millennium Falcon (I know it’s not, but it’s not an obvious parody, either, like the Yolk-Star™ - it’s basically the same ship).

Now, in CI4, there’s nothing wrong with this - he’s a side character and an obvious nod towards the Star Wars franchise. Many different movies and games do this.

But in CIU, player ships are purchased with keys in a free-to-play fashion. All of a sudden, something that was a harmless side joke in a previous game could be seen as profiting from the franchise in this one, because players would be using in-game currency as a way to unlock it.

Plus I feel it would be weird to have too many of these scattered around the galaxy…

Some of your other ideas have merit, though (although many have been suggested before :wink: )

10 Likes

Hi everyone
I wanted to say that from now on, I will say whatever idea I have here.

Dark feather chicken
This is a chicken with dark feathers.

1 Like

Yeah it will be awesome
At least feathers field mission and underwater planet

81cf8801-2db0-48eb-8aef-328777d5b577
And this is Dark Feather Fields of Yolkon-7 waves.

1 Like

Bro, when you are going to finish this one?
Or
If you have finished it, please use this:

4 Likes