Some ideas to make the game nicer in terms of visuals and gameplay

I would like to see them move in 3d like Egg cannon only moves to the left. Can’t they nake objects move for example in the distance or actually turn so we cn see all sides of them. I explained that pretty badly bc of my terrible english, hopefully you understand what I mean.

Yes i understand you

Pls make my ideas it’s called laser blaster power up! And blueberry cannon satellite!

The chicken invaders universe game play is so AWESOME AND COOL!!

This is not real. It’s fanmade.

boss idea1

The magneto

It throws heavy objects like anvil spaceship parts and asteroids

Health 30000
Armor 42024
Asteroid 3111
Must hit:The chicken whose controlling the objects
Weakness boron and rockets

For CUI

3 Likes

I love Your imagination. The glow effect of the guns is just 100% Perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:
:space_invader::rooster:

1 Like

Woah me??? Thanks! …

I’m pretty ſure he meant anotheruser12, who prepoſed having the glow of the weapons viſible on the chickens. If you ſcroll up a bit, you might find it.

3 Likes

Oh okay…

I decided to update this topic with some new ideas, so let’s start!

1. Actual supernovas

Basically the stars would increase their mass overtime and explode, this wouldn’t change anything in that star system, other than turning that star into a small version of itself, aka. the “dwarf star”.
It would be a nice visual effect, if you are inside that star system, your spaceship would “break” (all of your stats reduced by 50%) and you’d have to fix it with keys ofc.
Here’s a picture how I imagine it.

2. darker background

Title says it all, I’d like to see a darker shade of an existing background, because sometimes it feels like a magical wonderland we’re flying in… a bit darker background won’t kill anyone.

3. Use for wormholes

Since they are useless, my idea is that they should take you to another galaxy, for example a whole retro dimension, smaller galaxy than the one we’re exploring, and few others like…Milky way? It could be a nice easter egg if one of the wormholes had small chance to take you to small part of our galaxy, and ofc. our Solar system.

4. Planet storms effect

New type of planet environment, when you enter, you encounter lightning effects seen before, fog and dark clouds.

@InterAction_studios is any of this even possible?
Those are the new ideas I’ve got, feel free to share your opinions.

7 Likes

Well the wormhole take you only to the retro galaxy playing missions. IA told me that if you want to travell inside a wormhole, you need to explore 2 of them and then travell between them.

But there should be… more… :sob:

Great ideas. I have some things to say.

1. Actual supernovas.
    Well I just 3 hours ago posted about that, but here your idea is little different. Have a look: Second bunch of my ideas - #10 by kokokokos
  2. darker background
    I like realistic things, but this background is so lovely. I wrote more about it here in 4th point: Bunch of my ideas after longer play
  3. Use for wormholes
    @Nikito explained how wormholes wor but I really love the Our Solar System EE.
  4. Planet storms effect
    Great idea, but we have lightning already. Maybe only clouds and fog?
1 Like
  1. Yeah but what’s the storm without lightning? Maybe more intense lightning effects could work.

We saw.

You didnt make all satellites for all planets for milky way IIRC.

It’s just a concept.

1 Like