Season Chicken Pass

I am giving ideas what is wrong?

You are so funny. I laughed a lot

His response is true,though. Yeah,you’re just giving ideas,and we’re just telling you what we think about them

Yeah you can say it is terrible and I hate it. Not to say go and write your own game. We should tell something related to idea.

I think that he just cant accept bad opinions about his ideas.

Please talk about the idea, not about someone personality. Please.

What Traveller said is related to the idea. He (probably) said it because if you seriously want an idea like this so badly,make your own game and put it there.
Anyways,I completely forgot to mention this:
The idea is supposed to make the game popular,but if most of the community doesn’t like the idea,don’t you think that the idea might end up actually doing the exact opposite of making the game popular?

1 Like

You don’t like it because you haven’t tried it.

Is any idea that person’s own game?

Why do you try insult the people when they dont like your idea?

Have I insulted someone?

What this means? That he does not like your idea, does not mean he does not want to try to understand it.

I mean he should try some games that have season pass and then have ideas about it.

He doesn’t understand. Yeah.

Wait, did you juïŹ… claim that not liking your idea is equivalent to not underïŹ…anding it?

2 Likes

Dude. Since when Season passes themselves made games popular? The only stuff I heard about is they add them when the games that get popular so they can shell out more money. They have a bad impact on people who play, since it only disinteresests them with their design, and can make people quit, if they are bad enough. Just like adding microtransactions to a game hasn’t made it more popular, they get added so that the money they get from them can outweigh the reputation hit. Look at EA. Yes, they deleted lootboxes. From 1 game only. For a limited time. It was only to please the people and not look extremely evil. So no, a monetisation practice does not make a game popular. Also think about the genre. Do you think it fits with a more casual arcade game? That’s like if they added season passes to Pacman. The fanbase and the game is not compatible with the monetisation. As they stated, you can buy keys. And it’s fine (as long as they don’t make a huge grind). It’s tolerable, since it doesn’t lock you out and you can earn it at a reasonable rate (unless again, they’ll make it a grind). Season passes are the LIMITED TIME OFFER BUY NOW OR LOSE OUT SUCKER, that just repeats. Alright, I’ll stop typing now, I think I rambled my opinion enough. And you don’t need to try something to not like it dude. I haven’t played a game with season passes but that doesn’t make them unable to be critiqued. Just like you don’t have to play a bad game to say it’s bad.
EDIT: I just read your edit. Making it free-ish, and still payed to start, is still not good. You have to play a lot for a normal player, and this game doesn’t seem like a game that you will play only it and it. Some people don’t have the time to get the passes continously, and again, it locks them out of content. It’s like a cycle that you have to keep playing, or have to pay up again! Obviosly I can see you get some coins of free space, but not everyone will reach the max level every time. Are you trying to make this game a “Live service”? Nooo
 could you? Hmmm

6 Likes

I don’t think so. Season pass items doesn’t affect your strength or health. The prizes contain themes spaceship colors or models, some extra keys, Weapons different colors and etc. You don’t lose anything if you don’t buy chicken pass ( Maybe you lose some keys or themes and etc. )
And please don’t use bad words.

I’m curiöus: To whom is this referring? And what are the bad words in queïŹ…ion? Had your comment been poïŹ…ed as a reply to a Ćżpecific comment, the former would’ve been obviöus, but as it waĆżn’t, there’s no telling.

To the last post I am referring.
I don’t have money like you guys my phone can’t reply with the reply button

What. Also as you said you do lose out on all the content that you will never get again, and since skins etc. are a part of the game, and many people want those, y’know, there will be people buying these. And Keys do affect gameplay, btw.
But let’s say it is good, still, it doesn’t make the game popular, and doesn’t fit, since I don’t think people will grind atleast an hour a day to not lose out and keep the free pass wheel turning.
(Are you saying “sucker” is a bad word?)

2 Likes