Season Chicken Pass

That’s great, but it ſtill doeſn’t mean that the idea’s any good.

Yes, and? It’s still a paywall. It doesn’t matter if you can get a small fraction of the content for free, you still have to pay for most of it. And as you can clearly see by the responses you’re getting, most players probably wouldn’t be supportive of such tactics.

I edited the topic. How is it now with the introduction of chicken coins? If you play the game a lot to reach chicken pass level 100, you can buy the next season’s chicken pass with the previous season obtained coins.
Or you can play free pass for 3 seasons and buy season 4 by paying with your obtained chicken coins.

And then continuously buy season’s without paying real money.
Note : reaching chicken pass level 100 of each season will take 75 to 150 hours in 90 days to reach.

My opinion Bad ideea there’s no Need of the season pass at the end of the days is Just a regular game and the most important mission is to Save the world

There will be no interesting in the game if there isn’t such a thing and the players don’t stay a lot.

It is a game dude. The main reason you play is for fun not for saving the world.

You’re right but they can obtain next season items.

But don’t we have fun by saving the world?

Does one have to ſpend money in order to have fun? Is the amount of fun proportional to the money ſpent?

2 Likes

Many players are still having fun to save the world with 120 levels (121 in ROTY). CIU will be much more than regular game in my opinion and will attract a new audience. I think 5$ or idk even little more are not so much money, I do not see a problem for players to buy the license themselves.

Season pass can help the game to be more popular that’s all we need

We were arguing about sth else

No,it’s not what we need. Does the amount of people who play it matter if none of them like the game? And just because popular games do it doesn’t mean that it’s a good thing,at all!

1 Like

I don’t think so. And also, If someone doesn’t like the game that person doesn’t play the game! I don’t think you are right.

If it is not a goo way, then those games weren’t popular

They have to at least play it once to find out whether or not it’s good. Maybe I didn’t say that correctly,but whatever. Also,popular=/=good.

1 Like

Does chicken pass block them from playing?

You are absolutely right but the game being regular? Do the players stay? I think CIU should be a live game ( I mean all players should be co players ) for example in Christmas we will have chicken gangs attacking and all players should fight against them. And also they have good prizes! Or maybe for Halloween pumpkin head chickens will attack?

While you’re at it, why don’t you juſt come up with you own game and ſell it whichever which way you like?

3 Likes