New waves of CIU

Play both sides have anomaly zones, and have immune barriers, and has a portal in the middle, but for some reason, they glow for a key, although they are impossible to be destroyed.
The Trash Compactor, is faie to me, 2 squares of barriers come and close the area, has 2 anomaly zones, this wave seems fun to me.
Shear Stress, seems a little fair to me, but it’s more fun.
Tangled Mess, is fun, and the same time stunning for me. but it’s a fair wave.
Will edit this post to talk about the other new waves later.

4 Likes

Single Digits are numbers formed from chickens, pretty nice

2 Likes

i played a weekly challege, two daily challenges and one Elite mission of 40 waves and i didnt see anyone new :frowning:

This is the worst luck when you want to find a new thing

3 Likes

Double Helix was fun!
Trach Compactor wasn’t. :sob:

In all seriousness, it wasn’t too bad, but it could maybe go a little slower (or have the speed dependent on difficulty).

10 Likes

Thats make a lucky guy, bc i still finding it :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Ok now I’ve met some waves: Double Helix is actually fair and not that hard, Trash Compactor isn’t fair at all… When you stay on a side you have to kill the barriers to change sides, And that’s impossible without the ability to switch sides easily, now I’ve met it and I was stuck forever… I had to use special weapons for this.

4 Likes

For me the waves are pretty cool, but I wouldn’t want them to be in CI6.

2 Likes

In my opinion, the chicken invaders revenge of the yolk waves should be added, such as eggship fly by, ufos, egg dron (which is very hard), as well as the stages in which there are chickens (there are several, but they are not visible like ci4 and ci5).
Also, these characters must be used to create new waves.

5 Likes

Good idea

1 Like

It isnt nessesary do a post, just like it and he will know what you like this idea

Already suggested waaay too many times.

1 Like

Bro, the category of this topic isn’t ideas category, it’s early access category.
Also the point of this topic is, that @MoonKnight wants to hear our opinion about the new waves that came on this version, and how do they look like.

1 Like

i did love the new waves, they r epic tho but I HATE trash compactor
it was a mistake

3 Likes

I hate trash compactor because it crushes the ship so fast or leaves me stuck either left or right if I weren’t very fast
But I don’t know weither should it get nerfed or not
Other waves are great

3 Likes

:bulb: “The Trash Compactor” wave: Barriers are limited to 50% difficulty. Time to crush is now 20 seconds at 100% difficulty (was 15).

Well yeah the trash compactor wave is gonna be easier on the next version because of this change.

3 Likes

So a wave has been released this update, and I’ve met it. It’s the binary stream/scream, It’s sort of double helix but with numbers 1 and 0, And it’s fair, Not that hard.

1 Like

Did anyone find the new trash compactor?

2 Likes

Yes, and it’s a real torture chamber

2 Likes

But at least it’s sort of easier than the previous version though.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.