Restore option (for next early access)

Hey!
I have an idea for a person who loses all data:
Okay, first of all, I lost all my data from CIU and I can’t find any options to restore all my data. and then, I found an idea.
To restore your data (or account) go to options/Backup or Restore. and you have to wait until we can find your data (or account). If we can’t find your data (or account), you’re unlucky :frowning: BUT if we found your data (or account), we would give you a message and you will confirm if this is your data (or account) or not. and finally, your data (or account) has been restored. I know this option doesn’t exist yet. But I like this idea (maybe). Can you accept this? @InterAction_studios

8 Likes

Suggested by me in some kind

This folder don’t change after windows updates.

I know but there are more features about restore option.
And I have it!

After release there will be paid license that will allow you to save your data across all devices. Until then just remember to backup.

3 Likes

Oh really!
Wow…just …Wow

Look at it this way: if IA ſtarves becauſe noöne wants to pay for anything, he won’t be able to continue making games.

Ummmmmm. Maybe

Um,definitely.

Can you please explain how you lost all your data?

@Traveller and @anon27929001 are right that this is a policy decision more than anything else, but this doesn’t mean that the game will go out of its way to delete your data :stuck_out_tongue: . The game already saves two copies of your data precisely to avoid loss.

If there’s a technical issue that causes data loss, then it needs to be fixed.

Look:

I just installed a new windows 10 and then I format Local Disk ( C ) to install Windows 10 build 1903.
BUT NOW, When I installed CIU, I started a new game and I’m back from Pro to Noob!
Can you do anything @InterAction_studios ???

Local Disk C: is where your save files are located. If you formated it,it’s likely all gone.

2 Likes

Looks like I’m going to have some problems:

One Russian Guy installed Windows in Disc F,
A lot of virues didn’t kill Windows, because they attack only Disc C

2 Likes

Um…ok?

Okay!
Can you please delete my old data (or account)? Please?
I need to play a new game!

Name: KiroRamy

Another Question: Can I use cheat Engine in Early Access?

To start over, just delete your local data ( C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU including all sub-folders).

If you want to re-use your callsign (nickname) in your new account, make sure to change it to something else before your delete your data.

As for Cheat Engine, see here: ⚠ Cheating and off-topic policy update

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.