Refund Hunter License

I think that was already explained. These games are pretty old and don’t fit modern requirements (mainly 16:9 ratio monitors being way more common nowadays), so in order to release these in Steam they would’ve had to be updated and probably moved to a newer engine. Even CI3 suffers from this while being updated to meet the requirements.

1 Like

Also, these games aren’t nearly popular enough to warrant the cost (time,money, or engineering effort) of bringing them to Steam. Not to mention that Steam now requires $100 for each game submission, which makes matters even worse.

6 Likes

What does that mean? Would it be easier to add?

How is local multiplayer online multiplayer?

What do you mean?

It means the actual amount of ci games with online multiplayer is 3.

This is my 70th time i saw a comment/review about “No Multiplayer”, it will come out soon, no worries

2 Likes

yes I would go for this offer.

Can I have 2xCI5 (standard edition) codes ?

I would like to have another copy of this, I’m going to give it to a friend of mine so we can enjoy the multiplayer on it.

3 Likes

Sure. Sent via PM…

3 Likes

Maybe you should start some monitization in your game. For example you can add some ad-based rewards ( maybe a 30 second ad for 10-20 keys ) or watch and ad to revive during a mission. Also you should persuade the players for promotion of CIU. For example if someone invites a friend in the game and the friend joins, the player who invited would get some keys ( maybe 100 ). You should also make a seperate website and do some monitization on it and make it as the primary source of your games instead of steam and link it with this forum maybe ( till your budget is good to go for steam ). Since a lot of players are on this forum, this is like a hub for all Chicken Invaders players. It would suffice if you do some monitization on this ( but not a sh*t ton of ads ). I know all this is easy to say but hard to do but still, it will suffice by time if you try your best and be patient.

1 Like

Ads are provided through Google’s and Apple’s services. Steam doesn’t do ads, and good luck finding advertisers on your own. Unless you want the game to be Windows store exclusive, which I’m sure no one wants. The game already has microtransactions in the form of keys and licenses, and for a PC game that’s as far as it gets.

2 Likes

Finding an ad provider is not as hard as you are making it look like. There are a lot of companies that provide you with monetizing facilities. Ofcourse i’m not talking about slapping ads in the CIU Windows version. They could do some monetization on the mobile version of the older releases of the game ( mobile versions ). There are still people who play those. Yes Microtransactions are as far as PC version can get but atleast they can put some ads on their websites. There are a lot of things they could add in form of microtransactions, for example for $$ you’ll get a Maxed out plasma rifle + 2000 keys and a Bx7, or maybe they can sell custom skins for weapons or ships. Such bundles attract players much more rather than just selling some keys…

If only they were still there, that is.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.