Referral Code Invites

I think having referral code can increase the game’s popularity. If you invite people with your code you will receive some keys. Or even if you make 15 people join the game by your code you will receive a free chicken hunter licence ( being a member for free ). I don’t know if they add this option but this will strongly increase the game popularity.
Note : you should make it not possible to join the game with yourself’s referral code. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

great idea maybe free member is too much

1 Like

WHAT’S ^ GUYS TODAY I WILL BE HOSTING A KEY GIVE AWAY FOR CHICKEN INVADERS UNIVERSE ALL YOU NEED TO DO IN ORDER TO JOIN IS LIKE THIS VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE ON THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON TO BE ENTERED!!! - Fortnite funny

I legit want to beat my computer using a belt every time I hear that

No one would buy a license anymore if you could get one for free. Also, every forum and chat might be filled with referral codes so I don’t know if this is even a good idea…

2 Likes

Good point. I think the important thing to remember here is this is not goïng to be the next game to ſweep the world. The goal is not to get “everyöne” talking about it, it’s to provide a good game to thoſe who like Chicken Invaders.