Quip Ideas

We aren’t ignoring yours.

I don’t call it a truce. No one apologized to me ever. From today I will start flagging every post that goes against ToS and FAQ. You want strict qbus back, your choice. Cheers!

3 Likes

What does that even mean?

1 Like

Now that’s a threat! Keep it up!

Because it isn’t something to apologise to.

2 Likes

@kokokokos stop threating us, please. just please.

I’m not “threating” you. I’m just “informing” you that I will start flagging posts that violate the rules just like I did before the certain even here on this forum.

2 Likes

How ironic. You yourself said that you’re against flag spamming and now you’re saying that you will flag spam in a threatening manner. Wow.

You definitely asked for it though. If CAPS are a punishable ToS violation, so is everything else.

1 Like

Did I actually mention that it was ‘punishable’ anywhere? Did I? Going by your logic, we should execute someone for trespassing on gardens.

But that’s your logic.

If you didn’t mean to imply that it was punishable, why write this reply at all?

Look my point here is that there’s no need to be super strict about every single letter written in the ToS.

I am not even going to say what you have to do at this very moment. Words aren’t enough to describe that.

Also, I mentioned above that I was mistaken. Did you even read that? I wrote that to tell him that it was bad.

Don’t dramatize.

And also, out of all of the topics, why this one?

2 Likes

I just want this to end and yet…

Anyways, I’ll share some quip ideas for my boss idea.

Opening scenes:
A.
Obi-Wan Chickenobi: “Hello there.”
Hero: “General Chickenobi…”

B.
Obi-Wan Chickenobi: “It’s over, slave. I have the high ground.”
Hero: “And you still underestimate my power!”

C.
Obi-Wan Chickenobi: “I will do what I must.”
Hero: “Try as much as you can.”

D.
Hero: “Attack, Chickenobi!”

In-game battle scenes:
A.
Hero: Is that your best? I want even more!

B.
Hero: You are truly lost.

C.
Obi-Wan Chickenobi: You can’t win, Mister. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Victory scenes:
A.
Hero: Gosh, that was one Sith of a Jedi Master!

B.
Hero: Hencellor Palpatine is far better than that.

8 Likes

Thank you!

Blast from the past:

The Hero: Didn’t I kill you before?

8 Likes

Can y’all calm down please? Let’s not ruin this topic

I believe the discussion already ended.

14 Likes