Quip Ideas

I literally explained why and yet you’re not even considering any of that. I explained why and yet. You seem to have ignored all that I have said and have only climbed to one sentence only to which I gave evidence.

Besides being so pedantic about rules won’t do anyone any good to be perfectly fair. So there was no reason for anyone to say that your post violated the ToS (And I’m surprised there’s a rule for that, unless the ToS says continuous CAPS lock is not allowed, which would make much more sense. Imagine if this entire reply was in Caps lock for example).

But if it’s just a few words that are the result of literal misunderstanding I don’t see why anyone has to be so hard on anyone else.

1 Like

I agree on this part.

I explained multiple times that I was only ‘informing’. I also stated the netiquette. I myself could say that all this could have been stopped if qbus just realised that all caps is not considered to be good.

Except the aforementioned all caps was used for 4 words.

1 Like

Except that it’s still screaming.

Yeah.

Actually it’s 3 words, but don’t tell anyone. The first letter is just small L.

2 Likes

Well, this was long and off-topic. Let’s call upon a truce, shall we?

Haha yes, font joke.

His reaction is justified, he clearly stated he got the joke and he was talking to Franci.

3 Likes

Except it’s not a joke. It’s really just small L

2 Likes

Guys, can we stop going off-topic please? @kokokokos, spryter was explaining many times that caps are bad. so stop it please.

Should I even continue saying the same points over and over again? There’s a word called ‘realisation’. Why can’t we even stop now?! This has gone too off-topic already.

That just makes it funnier

And y’all need to make a difference between using caps lock for apparently 3 words and “FOR EXAMPLE HAVING ME WRITE THE REST OF THIS REPLY IN ALL CAPS.”

1 Like

That’s definitelly the biggest feedback I have ever received under my idea. Keep it up guys XD

6 Likes

And you need to stop ignoring my explanations.

Aren’t you ignoring mine though?

Still, writing in caps is very bad.

@kokokokos now please understand that caps are bad, please.

If you’ve read my replies, I have given explanation as well as pointed out parts. Now go on.