Quip Ideas

I mean, you did reply to qbus.

I can’t find any information about this, can you give me a source?

1 Like

What does that change though? I don’t see any changes by that reply due to the fact that it’s pointing out am error.

As for the yelling, I seem to have confused it with this forum’s ToS, so sorry about that. But anyways, the point still stands that all caps is innapropriate and is considered rude and impolite in the netiquette.

3 Likes

What about violating the “Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button.” rule in ToS? You literally wrote the same thing that galbatorix. Minasameh also did this below your post. Should I flag you for that?

2 Likes

Ahem. No, don’t do that.

Excuse me please. This is called ‘diverting the conversation’. Also, I replied to state that Franci was joking.

1 Like

Thank you, I was just about to ask if that was the case.

Also it makes absolutely no sense, unless Franci told you that himself. I see absolutely nothing that would indicate that this was a joke.

‘Sarcasm’ is often used in a jokingly manner. Franci may have written that explanation in a sarcastic manner. If he didn’t, I am ready to accept that I was following the wrong point. But the main point I have:

This.

1 Like

The problem is this forum has way too many kids who exaggerate rule breaking. It’s literally what happened back when there was this person who probably used translation software to write their post. Everyone flagged it even though it violated no rule for being “too rude” and stuff.

2 Likes

As I stated in that post, he too was using all caps. I explained above why all caps isn’t good and yet this. Writing in all caps is considered as ‘screaming’ and ‘lashing out’ by literally every internet user and I fail to see the relevancy of that topic to this. Also:

This is called threatening.

No, that’s not a real threat, he said that by your logic.
I.e. rules aren’t that strict. If they were there would be too much unnecessary flagging.

1 Like

Did I mention ‘flagging’ in any of my posts? All I said was that it was not a proper response and that he was screaming because of his response.

Yeah, he’s right.

You did say it violated Discourse’s ToS, which immediately implies that it’s some sort of a punishable offense. And that would be flagging in our case.

1 Like

I know that. Besides, there’s a difference between ‘informing’ and straight up ‘flagging’.

That’s true, but it was not necessary. I mean, it was pretty obvious to qbus that galbatorix was kidding. In fact, his reply was targeted at Franci, but everyone misinterpreted that even after he elaborated.

1 Like

As for the yelling, I seem to have confused it with this forum’s ToS, so sorry about that.
I literally wrote this above.

Also, both galbatorix and I targeted different replies.

Amazing. I got to live to day that… I, myself am being lectured on rules by people that break them. I consider it a new low of this forum.

It was literally a matter of clicking 1 heart icon and you wouldn’t piss me off, because for quite some time I was lecturing people to not write stuff that someone already said.

No. You targeted just my reply.

3 Likes

What.
Also, as stated in various replies we were targeting different replies since galbatorix meant the cannon and canon reply whereas I meant Franci’s explanation.

Oh for the love of…

https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/faq

3 Likes

I literally stated it above and they still didn’t acknowledge it. And also it’s the main point why we’re having this discussion right now.

3 Likes