Questions about items in shop and obtaining keys

Yes and the better are the expensiveest with diamonds.

1 Like

Oh, cool to know. But what do they do? better stats or what?

They reduce hitbox of spacecrafts, increase speed of bombers.

1 Like

That’s for every spacecraft actually, not only bombers. they increase the speed of mullers and scouts too. not just bombers.

1 Like

Yes, I said spacecrafts means I included mullers and scouts with them.

1 Like

So about keys again. Is there any trick to getting more, or do I just do missions as slow as possible on the hardest difficulty?
Are special missions worth anything? Like Squawk Block or the darkness missions.
They all have less waves than standard invaders, thus on paper giving less keys.

Well, you can use H&C 101 Scout, it gives 18% key bonus, I would recommend playing key rushes with scout, since you will get a lot of keys. And sell all food you have.
Also

1 Like

Grind droid raids then sell the food you got, you’ll get keys from food

1 Like

For engines, heatsinks and reactors, they have better stats than the normal one. For spacecrafts, they reduce the hitbox and increase the speed

I failed to find info on the wiki or internet. What are Key rushes and droid raids and how do I do them?

Key Rushes are missions that can be played only for once, so you need to be well-prepared, and they spawn a lot of keys. Besides, all of them have the same difficulty: 25%-100%, but their duration is different: 1x10 2x10 3x10 4x10 5x10
Droid Raids are missions where you can get a lot of food and points, you just need to grind the droid raids and you will get a lot of food, after that, you should sell them to get keys.

Actually, it varies from 1x10 to 5x10

Okay thanks. But how do I or where do I find them? Are they time-limited events which happen randomly or do they appear in certain spots, or something else.

@InterAction_studios Sorry for tagging you here, I don’t normally do it, but I think that this topic is excellent reminder that we really need to work on tutorial to the game. I normally praise the games that work great without tutorial (like Hollow Knight for example), but here in CIU players are overwhelmed by all the stuff that’s available rather immediately. So it would be good to have some kind of introduction. And those purple tip boxes aren’t pleasant.

4 Likes

Key Rushes can be found for the help of @BoggY’s map:
A map of all Key Rush missions

I agree on the part of games that don’t have a tutorial, but those games usually have a gameplay that is self-explanatory. Aka learning by doing. And a lot in this game is like that, or explained somewhere else.
Like… The shop I had massive issues with until I discovered that hints tell what things do… Except they don’t always. it took me multiple forum posts to figure out why I can buy satellites when I can find them in waves. Or what Strobe lights do. I assumed they increase my light in dark missions, but they are only cosmetical, which sucks to be honest. I wasted a lot of keys on stuff I assumed is needed early on like the heat shield and anti-grav so I land on suns. I assumed they are special, but they also have the same missions like normal planets. Could’ve saved myself the keys.

Also Droid raids are still a mystery for me.

5 Likes

There are only 50 key rushes and you can only fly them once.

Find some droids

That’s the next topic on my list, together with economy. But I want to finish weapons first.

5 Likes

those are key rushes and you have to purchase a heat shield in order to go to suns

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.