A map of all Key Rush missions

All Key Rush mission locations on one map. Two star systems have two Key Rush missions each and have been marked with an orange circle instead of a yellow one. Wormholes obviously hidden.
There is only one mission that’s missing from this map, and its codename is Immediate Databank. If anyone finds it, please message me or @Alucard.
Oh, did I tell you about this super awesome user who collected all the locations into a text file and shared it with us? Yes, that’s @Alucard. Thanks a lot. You can find the text file here.

In case you are having troubles with pinpointing the locations, I made another map with a x2 zoomout which shouldn’t have those problems. It’s quite large (6144x6144) so make sure to zoom in on the place you need. Enjoy!
The bigger map: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/699905242220986399/718525165180289114/Key_Rushes_zoomed_out.jpg

31 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this, good job man

1 Like

Nice job, really great and imperssive work!

So most of the key rush missions are on the right side of the Galaxy… exactly opposite to my location! (That’s why I had found only one in the wild)

Useless fact: The key rush in Electra constellation is in my spawn

There is also a slim possibility for another key rush (or even 2) whose names I’ve forgotten to be somewhere in the galaxy.

3 Likes

i found many missions of key rush but i not found all missions of key rush anyway thank you very much

1 Like

Congrats and thanks to you both, this will be exceedingly helpful.

Now I just need to actually outfit my spaceship to get the most out of these… gotta buy those extra slots.

1 Like

Oh, and don’t forget to use the H&C 101 :wink:

3 Likes

use the bx9 for the best effect

3 Likes

Why H&C 101?

Because it gives a lot of keys.

1 Like

You will get a 18% key bonus

2 Likes

Question: If I’m playing a Key Rush Mission and the game updates, what happens? Do I lose the end of it? Do I get to fly it again? Does it count as a “surrender” in statistics?

I want to start flying these but I’m worried the game will update as soon as I do. :joy:

3 Likes

This isn’t a guarantee but from my experience (yes, I played a key rush and then an update rolled out), even though my mission progress was lost, I still got to play it again.

3 Likes

Thạnk you.

2 Likes

It’s completely cancelled – as if you never played it.

16 Likes

good news maybe

And speaking of updates, when will V48 be released? Estimates are acceptable…

4 Likes

It’s a really massive update, but I hope it’ll come out by the end of this week. If not, by the end of June.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.