Quality of Life proposal: Mission config presets

no there isn’t (there’s more space on the right, not bottom)

Well…

2 Likes

theres space on top of fly mission

1 Like

When I originally came up with this idea, I only intended for it to appear in the main mission config menu accessed from the map. But now that you mention it, taking this into account, there are now a bunch of no-go zones for the buttons (I’m overcompensating for the text on the right, I don’t know how much of the side can actually be taken up by text).

Of course, this wouldn’t be a problem if the preset buttons were only to appear in the main config menu and not right before entering a mission. But if this wasn’t to be the case, then I would suggest this:

Darn, I really need to think these through a lot more… thanks for pointing out my shortcomings… again.

2 Likes

Mobile user would be a problem so I think put it in these place instead.

On the right side, adding a Inventory on top seems better than putting a number on it.

4 Likes

That would clutter the screen even more. Also, would the button placement really be an issue for mobile users? Maybe the buttons could be made slightly bigger.

would be fine if the buttons are under the filter button

Hmm, what do you think?

This is what putting it on the right would look like. I think in both cases, it just looks weird. But that’s just me.

I’ll sleep on this for a while. I need to take a nap.

4 Likes

Oh. Oof

Very important idea, could fit some space of the UI, and then makes it easier to have it loaded.

I like your idea. It would make configuration for any mission more effective because any pilot is familiar with it. By having options that can be easily accessed for the mission chosen makes things more efficient. Also the pilot can configure any way they think will help them be successful. I hope to see it in the next upgrade. Fly safe. Be well all…

1 Like

This is a long-standing suggestion and its usefulness is apparent. It has always technically been a pain, however, so I put it aside.

Having said this, I’ve started implementing something that will hopefully eventually resemble this. I’ve already hit a couple of problems (which have to do with restoring presets that you no longer have enough equipment for), but I think I’ll manage to work around them.

16 Likes

Added to v.109 :medal_sports: Idea

Medal will also be shared with anyone who can link to their similar suggestion here.

10 Likes

I suggested something similar to that a few versions ago. Here:

1 Like

I’m doing it for Orandza’s sake.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Hi back, Im dad

Sorry, but your joke doesn’t quite make sense.
We have analyzed your joke and found out these error(s):

1. The person must say “I’m X” where X is an adjective.
    - The Guide to 9999 Dad Jokes, 2022, chapter 5, page 251

What the person said here is “ey you İA😎”, which we failed to find “I’m” and an adjective

We hope that you find out these mistake(s) and make a better joke in the future.
Peace out!

J.A.A. - Joke Analyzing Agency
If you have any concerns, directly reply to us here

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.