Early Access version 104

You can give us an early bird bonus when enemies start appearing on the player’s screen. Due to waves like “Take a Number” or “Enemy Queue” I still don’t get the early bird bonus even though I killed the enemies when they first spawned

1 Like

yes, its 1 week shorter

1 Like

I think “Overarching Chickens” wave: Made Pecking Order more easily obtainable

1 Like

I believe they meant “Being able to rotate the space craft right and left, and being able to zoom out and zoom in to see the model closer.”

2 Likes

I was thinking that every piece gives you little to no points (around 100 or less), I’m aware that there is a lot of popcorn flying around when firing but you cant possibly catch every single one of the pieces, and I already said that it would not count towards food.

1 Like

On top of the idea, I would add, as a suggestion, that there could be a certain number of Save/Load Equipment Slots (up to 10, for example), each of them you can use to save a different set of equipment (extra lives, special weapons, etc.) and load it whenever you want. Useful if you want to switch to a different equipment set depending on the type of mission or event mission you are about to fly. Especially since players would save a lot of time rather than taking too long to fill up the mission slots for a specific mission. Of course, the Save/Load Equipment Slots could be buyable in the Galactic Store.

What do you think about that, @InterAction_studios ?

2 Likes

IA Can you make satellites move with spaceship but it’s like , 3d mode .

2 Likes

Reminds me with CI5 beta, when the corns explodes and you collect popcorn, you only used to get score, but no food.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios can you decrease/remove armored blue exhaust particles when low details is enabled? It’s pretty laggy when there’s a lot of armored on screen.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios Why is this still in my to-do list?

1 Like

Did you add this mission to your To-Do List after you completed it?

2 Likes

I can’t even do that, right?

2 Likes

You can.

1 Like

Hmm, why can I

2 Likes

Yes, thank you for suggesting this!!! I remember auto-mount working in there when I played this game for the first time, but for some reason it was no longer working since then.

3 Likes

Please @InterAction_studios I want medal bug and idea I’m not have medal anymore

1 Like

You get a bug medal by reporting a bug from the game to IA.
You get an idea medal by having your idea approved by IA.

2 Likes

How many points exactly? Like 10 or 50

1 Like

That idea sounds cool as far as* you dont get like 1k points for eating the popcorn, a small amount of points can’t hurt

1 Like

Was that intend when bullet photon is on the middle screen while you paused?

1 Like