Post your top powerful weapons list!

Yea:

3 Likes

Always

Daily mission
tierlist-generated-at-tierlists.com (1)

3 Likes

I gotta wait until I can upload images, so here is my list in words.

S: Lightning fryer, Utensil Poker, Boron Railgun, Ion Blaster.
A: Vulcan chaingun, Neutron gun (A.K.A the cucumber gun)
B: Hypergun, Photon Swarmer
C:Corn Shotgun, Absolver
D: Riddler, Positron stream, Plasma Riffle
Moron Rail Gun: Moron rail Gun

5 Likes

Plasma Rifle

1 Like

Positron Stream:
template-am-i-a-joke-to-you-0c6db91aec9c

9 Likes

This is mine tier list!

6 Likes

the new rank is unknow

3 Likes

UHF League Edition

12 Likes

RIP Neutrogen Gun :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

Died to his own Radiation

I used Absolver solely for Squawk Block but ok

1 Like

one thing that i argee is riddler on the top

Been a little bit since I’ve played, but currently it’s sitting a bit like this for me:

10 Likes

Really ? absolver in b and plasma in c ? Lol

Here’s mine :brain: :chicken: (small fix)

6 Likes

Look at mine, dont flame me plz

2 Likes

I’m focusing on all-purposing scenarios this is my ranking.

• Why that S Tier? Best damage dealers althought they have drawbacks. Plasma has the worst heat control in order to stop the RUTHLESS DAMAGE it has. Utensil has projectile speed but has fixed pattern and dishes out big damage.
  • Why that A tier? Neutron has great punches but slow projectile speed hinders the damage against fast enemies narrowness doesn’t help too; Positron has better heat control than Plasma but does less damage than Plasma and Lightning; issue with Lightning is that the damage isn’t focused in one stream but the static pattern and the arcing has been proven useful. Hypergun has projectile speed, re-fire and damage but loses in spread. Has good heat economy but suffers in the first 5 firepower levels
  • Why that B Tier? Unreliableness for the Vulcan that can be turned into a good thing when surrounded, Riddler has low damage per impact but the best control of heat of the game. Corn Shotgun behaves like a pump-action shotgun but has neat damage imput and not having to worry about overheat has been proven useful. It’s archetype is what damns the absolute potential of the Corn Shotgun.
  • Why that C Tier? Laser has a really notable damage output but is a narrow pattern and also doesn’t pierce and has been known for having range issues until CIU. Boron relies on playing with fire (Literally)
  • Why that D Tier? Coverage and spread damage for Absolver and Ion. Despite having seeking capacities, the projectile seeking speed is unreliable for the Photon Swarm and doesn’t help on waves with multiple mobile targets.
  • Why that F Tier? Self-explanatory, it’s the Moron Railgun
2 Likes

i changed my mind about some of them

1 Like

Here is my list:

Ok, now is time to explain why i suggest this list:

• Absolver Beam is absolutely strong for Boss Rush and Double Team (Delete ememy’s bullet hell, massive damage), the only disadvantage is: Easily to overheat and long time to full charge. So, S Rank
  • Plasma Rifle is strong for much type of normal chickens, if we mastery this, we can use this ONLY to clear Chicken Invaders :)) S Rank too.
  • Utensil Poker and Neutron is strong but slow speed, Positron is fast but low damage. So A Rank.
  • B Rank weapons is same but weakness is easily to find.
  • Photon Swarm: I don’t think this is good for Chicken Invaders or some Boss. It’s not good to counter mobile enemy, and low damage at low firepower. So rank C.
  • Riddler: Truthfully, if you can spam like a hell, this is the best weapon to defeat Chicken Invaders missions, but low accurate at low firepower make this like a joke.
  • And the last one is Boron and Moron: Well, you understand why i underestimate this.
3 Likes

(and about the 15th weapons, I don’t see it but it will be in F tier)

1 Like