Post your top powerful weapons list!

I thought it was food and ate it.

1 Like

My first playing Ci2 is chrismas edition. Don’t see any egg so yeah :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yo same. Egg were very confusing with the Ion Blaster gift at first. Ah good times.

2 Likes

I’ll explain my ranking below:

1. Absolver Beam: Because of the removal of the damage sharing option, it isn’t a straight up F tier, but having said that, it’s still has a problem, the problem of being far too situational for any practical use. The uncharged shots are pathetically weak and difficult to hit targets with.

2. Boron Railgun: An okay weapon. When you try to balance between having the most DPS possible and not overheating, it gets outcompeted by other weapons in terms of raw power.

3. Corn Shotgun: It has the benefit of never really overheating and has decent enough DPS but the pathetic firerate in low levels really hold it back, coupled with the unpredictable bullets spread which can at times allow chickens to be unharmed, breaking that sweet multi-kill chain.

4. Hypergun: Not a bad weapon but frankly and this is my own personal bias coming here, but I kinda feel indifferent towards hypergun. I can bring myself to use it, but I’d rather be with other weapons. It might be due to the visual/sound design.

5. Ion Blaster: A weapon that spews out a LOT of firepower, excellent for clearing out waves and still does more than enough damage against bosses. It is also among the best weapons for clearing out feathers, supernova and asteroids. The only big counter against Ion is cowards which turn your bullet spam into their bullet spam. The weird bullet speed can also be quite problematic when trying to get multikills.

6. Laser Cannon: A great weapon. It has the highest consistent DPS out of any weapon, and as such, it’s great against bosses and normal chicken waves. It’s main weaknesses are its overheat and the fact that it obscures enemy projectiles which means that extra caution is required when using Laser.

7. Lightning Fryer: This guy got a nerf, and a rather unjustified one at that. It has a big enough weakness for it to not be OP, but now, it’s verging on being mediocre. I still don’t hate it just because I love chaotic lightning so much, but this weapon definitely took a big fall.

8. Moron Railgun: Once, it had the sweet 25% weapon virtuosity score bonus, but since its removal, it got even worse. Abysmal, and I DO mean abysmal DPS makes it unviable for all but the easiest of missions. The one thing it has somehow going for it is the overheat time which is still the highest in the game which coupled with the lack of overdrive, makes it quite noob friendly.

9. Neutron Gun: A focused weapon with good DPS. Although outcompeted in raw power and the slow bullet speed by Laser Cannon, it has a longer overheat time and you have less trouble seeing enemy projectiles with Neutron as opposed to Laser.

10. Photon Swarm: Very close to Hypergun in terms of DPS, but I like it a lot more because of its homing ability as well as the design, it’s like I said several times before, my personal favorite weapon in terms of design.

11. Plasma Rifle: This weapon got a damage buff, making it even more OP than before. I honestly believe that it’s the Utensil of today when it comes to being OP. The AOE blast can annihilate waves with ease and it’s by far the best weapon when it comes to dealing with cowards which are quite common in high difficulties. Its only weaknesses are the overheat time which is the shortest out of any weapon in game, as well as its inability to clear out feathers and supernova.

12. Positron Stream: The second best weapon IMO due to its fast firerate coupled with its splitting ability, which can deal a tremendous amount of damage. Although arguably not as OP as Plasma in its sheer destructive power, it is more balanced due to its ability to clear feathers, asteroids and supernova. Positron is also one of my favorite weapons visually, the translucent purple really sells it IMO.

13. Riddler: Rather similar to Moron Railgun in terms of stats, it does have considerably better DPS and has instant bullets coupled with its ability to push feathers away. Sadly, it is still horribly outcompeted by other weapons in terms of DPS, and achieving multikill with it is painful.

14. Utensil Poker: Once a tyrant which outcompeted every other weapon, it now occupies the role of a jack of all trades weapon, with still respectable DPS and good overheat time. It does struggle with cowards and Ion does outcompete it in terms of power while having a similar weapon design.

15. Vulcan Chaingun: An interesting weapon which has decent DPS, it’s unique trait of losing accuracy when getting closer to overheating does limit the weapons usage to bursts of fire as opposed to a prolonged barrage which leads to it getting outcompeted in terms of power like Boron. It does have a niche advantage in Comet Chase where it absolutely destroys every other weapon.

Lemme know if you agree or disagree and as always, May the Forks be with you!

6 Likes

3 Likes

This is my weapon list.

3 Likes

Full same…

here is mine

5 Likes

2 Likes

Nice number

3 Likes

Here’s mine!

1 Like

So every weapon is useful?

They are after Hmm.

1 Like

Tierlist ft. L Corp wiki

ZAYIN: With little to no aggression, ZAYIN Abnormalities will cause the least harm to your Agents. Their damage tends to be minuscule, and they may have a positive effect on the employees.

1. Moron Railgun: Starter gun. Get something better, fast.
  2. Absolver Beam: An extremely situational gun, and even in its rare cases of being good gets severely outclassed by other weapons.

TETH: These Abnormalities can inflict varying degrees of injury to your employees. However, as long as your employees follow the proper managerial guidelines, they will not cause much damage.

1. Plasma Rifle: Despite being a literal win button and evaporates everything in just about 1-3 clean shots, it overheats way too quickly and requires little to no skill at all.
  2. Utensil Poker: Ion Blaster but worse after rebalancing, but still somewhat useable. Spread is good, but slow projectile speed and mediocre refire rate make it less reliable than the Ion Blaster and other similar weapons.

HE: Abnormalities of this class can easily kill a number of employees. You will have to pay twice as much attention as you do for a ZAYIN or TETH. If the situation goes wrong, several employees could be lost in bloodshed. There’s no need to be concerned though; with your excellent management, they will be in control.

1. Boron Railgun: Low overheat, and its ability to deal higher damage at higher heat makes it a formidable weapon if used correctly, however improper usage may lead to constant overheats or less damage dealt, along with the fact that it deals way worse damage at lower heat levels.
  2. Laser Cannon: Packs quite a punch, but also generates a lot of heat plus its focused fire makes it less effective against hordes of enemies. Fire in moderation to avoid overheating.
  3. Vulcan Chaingun: As with Boron, the Vulcan deals a lot of damage, but spreads on higher heat, which can either be bad or good depending on your situation. Fire it in short bursts for maximum effectiveness.

WAW: These are high risk and carry devastating force. Most will be hostile toward employees, and the death toll could reach into the dozens.

1. Neutron Gun: Laser Cannon and Utensil Poker fusion. While spread isn’t good, its damage certainly is but it does overheat slightly quicker than other weapon. Firing in bursts can make it a dangerous weapon.
  2. Lightning Fryer: Great spread, fast rate of fire and slow overheat rates all in one package, but effectiveness is low at lower power levels.
  3. Corn Shotgun: Despite having slow overheat and good damage, its spread and slow re fire rate can make it hard to hit fast and/or small enemies easily, but it tries to make up for it by never overheating.
  4. Hypergun: Average spread, but good damage and is a machine gun. Overcharging it makes it able to shred through waves of enemies.

ALEPH: The most dangerous. You should devote as much concentration and attention as possible to this Risk Level. You’ll be thankful if the Abnormality is suppressed without ravaging entire departments. (Please do not take our warning as an exaggeration.)

1. Riddler: It only got here because it’s my favourite, lol. But it does have the slowest overheat time out of all weapons and is good with overdrive so eh…?
  2. Positron Stream: With great damage, fast re-fire and beam split that also deals good damage and covers a wide area, this weapon is hands down one of the most versatile weapons in the entire game.
  3. Ion Blaster: The classic. Has the widest spread in game (not counting Photon due to fairly obvious reasons), and deals great damage if maximum shots connect along with having a good re-fire rate and slow overheat. However, the shots take time accelerate so it enemies may manage to weave through its bullets.
  4. Photon Swarm: Fires really quickly, has amazing DPS and homes on enemies while having average overheat times, this weapon can hunt down hordes, but can also fail spectacularly due to its sometimes wack targeting system. Still a great choice for missions such as Squawk Block and Boss Rush in some cases.

And that was my take on the weapons. Please take this with a grain of salt, as I may have been partial to some weapons or I may have listed down wrong information in some places. For now, obligatory take care and see you later.

8 Likes

This is mine

2 Likes

Here you go i guess.

2 Likes

1 Like

9 Likes

Here’s mine!

Since It is based on the weapon usage bar on my CIU stats

3 Likes