Post your spacecraft!

space%20craft

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Blimey, this topic got opened again

2 Likes

so this is my "final"collection maybe :smile::smile: I spend somethink like 90.000 keys to find and buy lengendary equipament and I finally it’s done…I put evan unique names on my spacecrats!!!
enjoy this is my art :smile::smile::smile::smile:

29 Likes

:open_mouth: that is a lot of spacecrafts

1 Like

Screenshot_31

5 Likes

I know that the episode version of my spacecrafts and I mean CI1 CI2 CI3 CI4 are not not quite like the originals wich lead me to an idea @InterAction_studios how about put all the models spacecraft into the Universe… somethink like legendary spacecrafts but unmodified …same weapon same color like the original!!! called Hall of Fame
or this is already planed? :smile:

4 Likes

Welp, seeing as how this topic got reopened, I think it’s fitting to upload my spacecrafts again. For a good reason too! For starters, I made some changes to most of them, and I even added a new spaceship to the fleet! Before we look at that, why don’t we look at the first six again?

first%20three

1. Omega Mark I: First of all, the name was changed, it was originally called simply Omega Ship, I decided to change it mostly for consistency with Mark 2. Another change is the Front Winglets, which I did for no reason.
  2. World Saviour: Only the name was changed, to the terminology used in CI5 (It was originally called the World Savior). Nothing else is different.
    EDIT: I recently tweaked the shield and wingstreak color of this spaceship, although it isn’t shown here, and probably won’t, they’re slightly more vibrant now.
  3. Sweet Mayhem: Probably the one to have seen the most changes. First, the winglets are now fully painted on (previously it was at the default). Second, the engine design was changed. Third, the wing, it has a different design and is more vibrant.
  4. Recruit #22: Nothing was changed, why am I even mentioning it?
  5. Authentic Hero: Again, the name was changed, this was originally known as the True World Savior. Changed it because anniversary mission.
  6. Omega Mark II: No changes.

Now comes the new one, and I gotta say, it’s a blast from the past.

newcomer

1. Throwback: This spaceship mimics the paintjob I used during the very early days of CIU. Summed up, it resembles the M404-PI from the episodes. Made it because I was feeling nostalgic, and since I wanted to stick to my roots, this one too is an H&C 101 Hatchling, same model as Omega Mark I.
17 Likes

Royalty%20Spacecraft

22 Likes

Spaceship

14 Likes

My BX8 Topler.

11 Likes

I honestly didn’t expect this many engines.

14 Likes

The Ship Of The Royal Guard

“God Save the Queen”

20 Likes

Hey, you didn’t tell the most important thing. What was the cost? (keys only)

1 Like

3100 keys

2 Likes

Not bad. I expected something around 5000.

1 Like

original (from shop, not Herowave) cost 3221

2 Likes

I guess I can add this to my list of reasons why exploration in CIU isn’t worth anything.

1 Like

Honestly same. Considering just how big this thing is, I find it rather odd that it’s so significantly cheaper than the M40X.

1 Like