New hardpoints of my spacecraft

16 Likes

Ci2 Remastered
(Blue Pods)
Captura de pantalla (1596)
(White Pods)
Captura de pantalla (1597)

17 Likes

Infiltrated (Yes anoter spacecraft with Crabbo 2.0 color) (And yes, ignore the ‘‘Hide other Customization’’)

17 Likes

Smasher Stalwart

18 Likes

It looks cool, but the wingstreak is red, so it doesn’t match the ship color itself.

3 Likes

I think it’s a pretty nice accent, actually.

5 Likes

Dude, if you run out of likes, don’t take it as an excuse to just flood the forum with pointless short posts. We all know you agree with everything here.

10 Likes

Just wait until your likes are back

3 Likes

@Enhawk @anon48763505
Well, I don’t agree with everything but I also run out of likes sometimes. I think it’s only fair to raise the limit or remove it entirely.

5 Likes

Also, why we need a Limit of likes? , this can stop your love :heartpulse:

6 Likes

I think it exists due to certain people misusing the likes system. In other words, there are people who use the heart button as a way to express they’ve read your post. Likes, however, serve as a way of showing that you agree with what’s written.

There could be many other possible reasons for having a limit. Abusing likes, for example. You could inflate your own posts to reach the top. What I’m saying is that your profile shows your top topics. These topics’ total likes are measured by adding every single heart that was given in them. For example, if you create a post and receive 2 likes, and you get 4 replies each with 2 likes as well, the post would have 10 likes in total.

In that case I would suggest increasing the limit at least for Regulars.

A bit more on-topic now:

Tutorial when?

12 Likes

super dark hero dark hero gets repainted to new color

for discord

11 Likes

My new main spacecraft, that is not based on the Halloween Edition of CI5.

11 Likes

My new Spaceship costume !

12 Likes

Just waiting for iA to unlock the auto-locked tutorial topic, and then it will be there. :wink:

6 Likes

Well, it’s back up. Can’t wait to see the tutorial…

3 Likes

Tutorial is now up!

Space Police 2
It’s updated slightly, too, with the latest changes from 46.0. :wink:

20 Likes

bandicam 2020-05-18 17-45-12-463 bandicam 2020-05-18 17-46-38-966 bandicam 2020-05-18 17-47-44-618
I can make a custom spacecraft in CI4 Xmas, CI4 Easter, CI4 Thanksgiving. But, I don’t customize it

19 Likes

So Nice !

3 Likes

Was it really necessary for you to reply if you’ve already liked the post?

1 Like