I have 7 ship but upload 5
Dude
He doesn’t even know how to count ![]()
I think he learn the English language for the kitchen ![]()
I’m English
The second one needs 6 ghost trails, what I want to do is make 3 ghost trails blend with each other like the first one but with a unique way, not necessary an actual rainbow.
How you can make it ?
Eye of Darkness.
It looks like Evil Eye in Darkness

Thinking Müller Industries going crazy with their creations because they existed for over 100 years is no far-fetched, but their descend to luncay also produced some quality spacecrafts.
Their newest invention, the ULTRTEKCH V-Model “V1” or simply V1 for short is an experimental Müller, inspired by a special but confidential formula from a long gone civilization. They exchanged the standard plating making up the spacecraft for a more thin and absorbant plating. When you kill a chicken, its blood will then be absorbed into the spacecraft, reinforcing it using that confidential formula. It makes the spacecraft more vulnerable but can utilize the blood of its enemies for self-repair, refueling itself, pretty neat!
So, to put it simply: MANKIND NEEDS HELP. FEATHER IS FUEL. SPACE IS FULL. (Putting in feather so family-friendly policies won’t sue me)
gradient scope



















